I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

Discus and support I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ziffelpig, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Ziffelpig
    Ziffelpig Guest

So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are quite a few good games on gamepass that are associated with it but now that account has been deactivated but is still linked to xbox. I have tried to get EA to help but they ask me questions about last purchases and last played game to prove its me the issue is that it was years ago I don't know anything about the account anymore. so now the only option I have really is it be disconnected on xbox end but I can't seem to find it or its only on EA side which is not an option or make a whole new account just for gamepass and a new EA account which I would like to avoid because I have too many accounts on too many things as is can anybody help?

:)

Ziffelpig, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Desosav Win User

Unlinking old EA account from Xbox

You need to contact EA support to help you unlink your xbox account from EA account.

However keep in mind that if you unlink an Xbox gamertag from your EA Account, you can’t link a different Xbox gamertag to it in the future.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

can't link Xbox account to my EA

Hi Ryan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is made on EA's system, so it can only be unlinked from EA's end.

Try signing into the EA account using your Xbox account: https://www.ea.com/login

If you are able to access the account, follow the steps on EA's help page to unlink it: https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

For further help with this, you'll need to contact EA. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

My XBOX Game Pass PC account is tied to unknown EA Account's email that is not mine.

Hi Yeenoiz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is created on EA's side, therefore it can only be unlinked from EA's side.

When signing in to the EA website, choose to login with your Xbox profile. This should allow you to access the linked EA account.

https://www.ea.com/login

If you can get into the account, follow the steps on EA's help page to unlink the account: https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

For further help with recovering access to the account and unlinking it from your Xbox profile, please contact EA. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Gamer tag linked to EA account that is no longer used

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox can't unlink the gamertag from your EA account, the link process occurs on the EA servers not on Xbox, the only ones able to unlink an account would be EA support
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can't get into my old email address to verify

Hi Stephen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, contact EA.

https://help.ea.com/br/help-my-cases/

Also, keep in mind that If you unlink your XBOX account from EA, you won't be able to link it to another one.

The information below was taken from this website: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

"You can unlink your platform accounts from your EA Account if you want to link them to a different EA Account, as long as that EA Account has never had the same account type linked to it before in its lifetime.

That means if you unlink an Xbox gamertag from your EA Account, you can’t link a different Xbox gamertag to it in the future."
Thema:

1. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help - Similar Threads - need unlink account

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account: Recently I found my account info for my main account a couple months after I sold my old Xbox and bought a new console and was wondering if I could link my cod account to it without waiting the 12...
  4. Need Help Unlinking an Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help Unlinking an Account: I have an EA account that is linked to my Xbox that I would like to unlink, I have access to the EA account, but I cannot unlink it because I need the email that I can't get into, to get a...
  5. Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts to unlink the accounts, I have been unable to...
  6. I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know my other Riot games account my xbox account is linked to and I need to unlink...: I wanted to link my riot account for new benefits for Valorant but it tells my xbox account is already linked with another Riot games account, how do I identify this other Riot games account I...
  7. Need help unlinking epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unlinking epic account: My epic games account was hacked and deleted, yet it is still connected to my Xbox account, upon contacting epic support, they refuse to change the status of the account or at the very least...
  8. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  9. I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.: I want to unlink a microsoft account from my ps5 on Minecraft. I have gone back and forth with tech support for 4 days and they can't help. when I try to login it says, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  10. I need an old account unlinked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need an old account unlinked: I need an old account unlinked from my PSN, for Minecraft. I don’t know the login information anymore. I can provide the old Minecraft user name and psn email that linked to my PlayStation....