I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.

Discus and support I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK,so I wrongly got accused of harassment on Xbox live and I'm never the type of person to ever argue with someone or get someone riled up,yet I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EasterRabbidzCS, Jan 5, 2017.

1. I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.

OK,so I wrongly got accused of harassment on Xbox live and I'm never the type of person to ever argue with someone or get someone riled up,yet I got communication banned...i was calm and just applied for a review of my case,yet when It was reviewed I got
    BANNED from Xbox live the next day. I rarely get mad,but this whole ordeal has pushed me over the edge with Microsoft support. I need to speak with customer support NOW for being wrongly banned. This is a terrible experience with Xbox live and I would like
    to see it fixed as soon as possible as now I can't even play on my Xbox because the system can be easily abused if someone decides to tell all their friends to report a specific player. My GAMERTAG is

what is the hotline or number for customer service because I am HIGHLY disgruntled at the fact that I,of all people,got banned. This is a guy who has been with Xbox live for 8 years and never gotten banned.

Give me customer support number

:)

EasterRabbidzCS, Jan 5, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jan 5, 2017
  3. Account hacked?

you need to contact customer support and and talk to xbox live support

MoltenDarkman, Jan 5, 2017
  4. I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.

ALSO,im pretty sure I'm getting false flags as the game I usually play (smite) is very competitive and a team game where people falsely flag someone for not doing so well that game and then tell their buddies to flag them as well. THESE type of people need
    to be banned as its ruining the Xbox experience for a lot of us who have done nothing wrong. PLEASE FIX IT QUICKLY,IM BEING VERRRRRY PATIENT,BUT ITS BEEN 4 DAYS SINCE I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY WORD ON MY BAN. I'm highly frustrated to the point of just switching
    platforms and reporting Xbox live for not having a more in depth look at bans

5. ALSO,ive yet to learn the reason I was banned,which is probably just false flags. What ever happened with innocent till proven guilty? There is absolutely no proof I harassed someone or went out of my way to insult them. Xbox enforcement team,you take a
    long time to reply,so I expect a reasonable solution to this problem

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You can contact support, but they do not handle suspensions/bans. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to try submitting a case review (the only way to contact the enforcement team).

If you still want to contact support - 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

You can contact support, but they do not handle suspensions/bans. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to try submitting a case review (the only way to contact the enforcement team).

If you still want to contact support - 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. EasterRabbidzCS Win User

ALSO,ive yet to learn the reason I was banned,which is probably just false flags. What ever happened with innocent till proven guilty? There is absolutely no proof I harassed someone or went out of my way to insult them. Xbox enforcement team,you take a
    long time to reply,so I expect a reasonable solution to this problem
  9. EasterRabbidzCS Win User

ALSO,im pretty sure I'm getting false flags as the game I usually play (smite) is very competitive and a team game where people falsely flag someone for not doing so well that game and then tell their buddies to flag them as well. THESE type of people need
    to be banned as its ruining the Xbox experience for a lot of us who have done nothing wrong. PLEASE FIX IT QUICKLY,IM BEING VERRRRRY PATIENT,BUT ITS BEEN 4 DAYS SINCE I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY WORD ON MY BAN. I'm highly frustrated to the point of just switching
    platforms and reporting Xbox live for not having a more in depth look at bans
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

NEED TO TALK TO XBOX SUPPORT!

11. MoltenDarkman Win User

Account hacked?

you need to contact customer support and and talk to xbox live support
Thema:

1. I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW. - Similar Threads - need talk live

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  9. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  10. I need to talk to a live person

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to a live person: i lost my account with my debit card 59496fd9-fb2c-4489-baab-f80ff5b55f75