I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

Discus and support I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darkin Kinjay, Jul 15, 2023.

1. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak with someone from Xbox over the phone

:)

darkin Kinjay, Jul 15, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

As above you will have to submit a review on the enforcement site, you get one review, you are responsible for your account and should have pin protected it, support are not allowed to assist with enforcement and there is no other way to contact them.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm really sorry to hear about what happened with your account. These cases are entirely handled by the Live Enforcement team. They are the only ones who can modify a suspension on a certain account. The best option that I can recommend here is to file a case review by doing the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....

If you still would like to talk with someone about this concern, you can contact them using this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us.
  4. TedBo Win User

Communication ban turned into permanent ban?

I’ll try and sum it up all in one message as best as I can.... I got permanent banned, logged into Xbox enforcement to see what it was for, seen literally nothing, it showed there was no ban at all. Then before I made this post I was finally able to see the ban in Xbox enforcements page but it only showed it was a comms ban, not a permanent ban. If you look at the picture where it says “comms ban from January 13th-21st” that was not shown until the 27th. I checked multiple times and until 2 days ago that coms ban wasn’t even shown. But when I try to login to my account on Xbox it still says I am permanent banned. There really needs to be a phone number again to talk to someone I’m sorry this just takes way longer than being able to speak to someone Over the phone. I appreciate your help so far but Xbox’a service has really declined over the last couple of years.
  5. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

Not this account got ban it my old account is permanent is banned about 3 years go and this my new one and it got ban for 4 days for trash talk then I realise what I doing wrong then I stop doing it
  6. CChesco Win User

Was banned years ago

Hello,

Chat does not work. Cannot click chat, can't get a phone number, email, Nada.

So what you're saying is, you guys justify bans over nothing to their members? Because I did not do anything. The only thing that happened was not being able to sign in one day, and the email that was linked to my account no longer was associated to it, waited some time for them to get the account back for me, and then within that week, boom, suspended permanently.

Furthermore, to justify a PERMANENT ban over a "modded avatar" (which I didn't even do) is absolutely asinine..

There must be some way I can atleast speak or virtually chat/talk to someone who can at the very least explain why it is what it is, or what I can try and do about it!?

Thanks
Thema:

1. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned? - Similar Threads - need talk someone

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  8. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  9. I need to talk to someone at customer service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone at customer service?: How do I contact an actual person. I’ve tried all the options online. I’m after a tel number 9f2be59a-0c91-4499-8da8-2f0743e294b1
  10. I Need to talk about a chargers of my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I Need to talk about a chargers of my account: I have charging on my account $1000 dollars i need someone fron cervise contact me please 058a91bf-4e2f-4b6f-8560-d9b444eff374