i need to talk to a support person

Discus and support i need to talk to a support person in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try to set up my new game card i get this message you currently have a subscription from a different region c0613da4-af58-43c2-a6d2-f83c826089d8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisWoods3, Dec 27, 2018.

1. chrisWoods3
    chrisWoods3 Guest

when i try to set up my new game card i get this message you currently have a subscription from a different region

:)

chrisWoods3, Dec 27, 2018
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hi have you switched regions lately? Or said you're somewhere you aren't? Is it a prepaid card from another region ?
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Could you please explain what you mean by "set up my new game card"?

You can talk to a support person by going to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us, and then when you're at step 2, depending on the time of the day, you will see an option
    of "No thanks" when asked about Virtual Agent. Click on it and on next step choose the option to chat, or call back.
  4. MalaysiaADDMe Win User

I need to talk to a person

My xbox one s say i have gold. But i can't play online game
  5. KabukiNinja Win User

6. Jacyintha Win User

Xbox Music/Zune support hasn't had a phone line in at least a year, probably longer. They do primarily chat support in order to push links and the like to your computer.
Thema:

1. i need to talk to a support person - Similar Threads - need talk support

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone.: Good Afternoon, I requested a repair order on my xbox last week and have yet to receive the shipping label in my email, The email I received states that 'A Microsoft delivery partner will email...
  8. need to contact account support and talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to contact account support and talk to someone: HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried...
  9. Need to talk to enforment team just talk to the tech support manger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to talk to enforment team just talk to the tech support manger: i was told to right to the enforment team by a manger i was ddosed by someone i know who but not saying innpost and i know every detail onnhow this happens my name is bailey lockman i need the...
  10. I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.: OK,so I wrongly got accused of harassment on Xbox live and I'm never the type of person to ever argue with someone or get someone riled up,yet I got communication banned...i was calm and just...