I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...

Discus and support I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have already tried to contact Microsoft support about this and they wasted my time trying to get my problem resolved and directed me here. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoxingSiren9224, Nov 23, 2017.

1. I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...

I have already tried to contact Microsoft support about this and they wasted my time trying to get my problem resolved and directed me here. I am wanting to move my Xbox information and Microsoft Rewards points, game medals, Xbox Live Gold subscription,
    game points, etc., to a different Microsoft email.

Because Microsoft goes and automatically makes up a random gamer tag for anyone who creates a Microsoft email account, I can't just simply add my other Microsoft email to the account as an Alias, because of this automatic creation of gamer tags on a Microsoft
    account. It won't let me add another Microsoft account due to this.

So, I am wanting to have all my information moved over to my one Microsoft Account, which does not have my Microsoft Rewards points, Xbox game medals, achievements, points, etc. Can support team help do this for me, thanks.

:)

BoxingSiren9224, Nov 23, 2017
  2. Transferring my Gamertag to my new hotmail account, even though there is now a Gamertag on my new account???? seriously stressed. lol

Hey there.

How long ago did you set up the other account? You can transfer a gamertag from one email to another, but it can only be done once every 30 days.

-

You'll need a third Email account so you can do the switching.

Detailed steps on how to do the transfer can be found here:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

-

I hope this helps.

Mistress Sara, Nov 23, 2017
  3. Xbox Gamertag

If you want the gamer tag you can change the Microsoft accounts around. However you will lose all achievements etc from the other account. You'll need to make a new email with Microsoft transfer your old profile to that one then transfer your old email to
    the new profile with the desired GamerTag. Otherwise you'll need to change the gamertag on the account with the gamer tag you want then change it to the gamer tag you want on the account you primarily use. Changing your GamerTag costs $10 per switch. So all
    and all it'll cost you $20. Good luck my friend.

TheVerbalMurder, Nov 23, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...

You can find out how to change the email address linked to your account
    here

No one on the forums can do this for you as no one here has access to your account info.

Daft Badger, Nov 23, 2017
  5. First you can create a Microsoft account without it creating a Gamer Tag automatically the point your MS account gets a gamer tag is when you sign in to something that has to deal with xbox either xbox.com or a xbox console.

so if you created a MS account and then signed into one of those places and it created a xbox gamertag/ profile for you and you want to use that email on your current xbox profile this is what you would need to do:

1. sign in at account.live.com/addassocid with the email that you want on your account and create a dummy outlook account and add it as an alias and then make it the primary email then remove the email that you want on your xbox account (keep in mind that
    if the current email that you want to use is a MS server email (ie... @outlook.com, @Hotmail.com, @live.com, @msn.com) do not do this because it will delete the email and you will not be able to get it back)

2. so once you clear the email that you want on your account (as long as its not a MS server email) you can then sign into account.live.com/addassocid with the account you want your email on and add that email to that account.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, etc.

You can find out how to change the email address linked to your account
    here

No one on the forums can do this for you as no one here has access to your account info.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, etc.

First you can create a Microsoft account without it creating a Gamer Tag automatically the point your MS account gets a gamer tag is when you sign in to something that has to deal with xbox either xbox.com or a xbox console.

so if you created a MS account and then signed into one of those places and it created a xbox gamertag/ profile for you and you want to use that email on your current xbox profile this is what you would need to do:

1. sign in at account.live.com/addassocid with the email that you want on your account and create a dummy outlook account and add it as an alias and then make it the primary email then remove the email that you want on your xbox account (keep in mind that
    if the current email that you want to use is a MS server email (ie... @outlook.com, @Hotmail.com, @live.com, @msn.com) do not do this because it will delete the email and you will not be able to get it back)

2. so once you clear the email that you want on your account (as long as its not a MS server email) you can then sign into account.live.com/addassocid with the account you want your email on and add that email to that account.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Transferring my Gamertag to my new hotmail account, even though there is now a Gamertag on my new account???? seriously stressed. lol

Hey there.

How long ago did you set up the other account? You can transfer a gamertag from one email to another, but it can only be done once every 30 days.

-

You'll need a third Email account so you can do the switching.

Detailed steps on how to do the transfer can be found here:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

-

I hope this helps.
  9. Miss Ermine Win User

numerous issues with xbox live

10. InVaL iDKore Win User

Pissed off

You need to cancel the subscription from the tab on the microsoft website. If you've already been charged try contacting microsft through email or give them a call.
Thema:

1. I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ... - Similar Threads - need switch Microsft

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  4. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...
  5. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...
  6. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  7. Need help with xbox home switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox home switches: Is there any possibility of obtaining an additional home Xbox switch? I have recently acquired a new Xbox Series S, and unfortunately, I am unable to play the games I own or access Game Pass due...
  8. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...
  9. I need another Xbox home switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need another Xbox home switch: Hello I need another Xbox home switch because I cannot play my game which I have purchased and I the only way I can is if I have a switch for my home Xbox and 7f7a33bc-8939-483d-9bf1-64edb46c6b1f
  10. I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...: I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has removed the ability to contact them. yeah thats it. 350e80b5-b66b-41db-a7aa-a74ea3f1faee