I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD

Discus and support I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need information on how to change my email account for Microsoft concerning my Xbox game system I already completed that process all of the internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HOLY78, May 25, 2020.

1. HOLY78
    HOLY78 Guest

I need information on how to change my email account for Microsoft concerning my Xbox game system I already completed that process all of the internet however is not responding on my game system please send me information on how to complete this process
    it is very frustrating thank you

:)

HOLY78, May 25, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you removed your profile from the console and readded it with the new email that you put on the account?
  3. A Precursor Win User

Swapping accounts

Edit: I realize now that I have made a mistake by changing my account to a separate email so I will be waiting a month no matter what now.

P.S. No edit button? or is that because this account is technically not the same account?

Edit: I will assume the second one as I can edit this post.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I swap my gamertag email?

5. oldboyhammer-99DFDC4 Win User

How do I change WLID for gamertag without an Xbox 360 console?

But doesn't the link/guide provided by An Xbox Dude involve changing my actual email to another one. Because if that's the case then I don't want to change my email address. I like it as it is. Or am I misunderstanding something? Does this process actually
    swap my work email for my casual email and will I end up receiving work related emails to my casual email address because of the swap? Slightly confused. :(
  6. Darkest Sanity Win User

Changing email addresses on a profile .

I currently have an active live account. I want to switch my email to my primary email that I check all the time. How do I go about switching my emails over so it shown on my console. Do I need to create a new account and swap my profile over to it?
Thema:

1. I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD - Similar Threads - NEED SWAP CHANGE

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Need my sticks to swap when I aim in to shoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my sticks to swap when I aim in to shoot: So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not both. I would like to shoot with the left but...
  7. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  8. Need help please xbox hdd swap error e101

in XboX Insiders
    Need help please xbox hdd swap error e101: Trying to upgrade hdd but I'm an insider so I'm getting e101 errors since the update is older how can I get the new update on USB orxim stuck with a broken xbox submitted by /u/cmp2005 [link]...
  9. The digital to physical disc swap rules need to change!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The digital to physical disc swap rules need to change!: I paid £400 for the Limited console edition of Halo 5, and even spent an extra £50 on the master chief controller. The console edition comes with the Limited edition of the game inside, but it is...
  10. Need of a code swap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need of a code swap: hello to anyone that can help as soon as possible I recently received a message from xbox live on my xbox saying " enjoy the 15$ dollor code to spend or oure recent deals etc.. but i recently just...