I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

Discus and support I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LukeSellmann, Jul 31, 2020.

1. LukeSellmann
    LukeSellmann Guest

I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I can find on here. However, I complete everything on the form and when it starts to load what I would assume
    is the payment page then it just restarts the whole process. I have tried for many hours to no avail. I have used other devices and I have changed my browser so it allows all cookies. Would be nice to get this done asap as I leave for college here soon. What
    should I do?

:)

LukeSellmann, Jul 31, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hey Luke,

I understand you’re unable to request a service repair for your xbox one.

What’s the issue you’re experiencing and reason for the repair?

Also, please make sure you have registered your console, when requesting a repair.

If you’re encountering issues with the service repair form contact support, who will be able to assist better with this issue.

Hopefully this is sorted soon for you, good luck with college 😊
  3. LukeSellmann Win User

Thank you. I actually just lucked out and it finally worked. All good here now
  4. LukeSellmann Win User

Did you read my post at all other than the title?
  5. LukeSellmann Win User

Well that's sort of how I have reached this new problem. The repair request form restarts when I reach the payment page
  6. AridLizard Win User

Thema:

1. I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so - Similar Threads - need submit service

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  8. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  9. Need to submit a Case Review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to submit a Case Review: I received an Enforcement notification against my son but there's no detail about what actions led to the Enforcement action. I signed in with my credentials but cannot find any button or link to...
  10. my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case

in XBoX on Consoles
    my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case: my xbox one console was banned the guy on xbox support told me because I had open the console up and the seal had been broken but I never opened my console up or took the seqal off in fact the...