I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

Discus and support I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by hockey582004, Dec 27, 2022.

1. hockey582004
    hockey582004 Guest

I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my stream without ANY prior engagement. These kind of toxic users can not be acceptable for the Xbox community and I am trying to provide Microsoft/Xbox with all necessary evidence to make their determination. I just need to know where I can submit a report over this incident on the PC here with files attached. Thank you.

:)

hockey582004, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team have the tools they need to investigate so they do not accept outside evidence.
  3. 0d840689-872a-4ae3-8 Win User

Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.

There is no email address to report people.

You can find out how to report someone by following the steps HERE
    I have video evidence report about the issue that was explained in the previous question post; and it needs to be sent to you all and I need to know how I can submit it.

Thanks again.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Reporting 4 players cheating with video proof

You would need to file a complaint on those gamers via the console. That is the only way to report someone. The enforcement team will be able to see it. You will not have to submit videos.
  5. Undead Pixel Win User

Win10 > XboxOne Streaming - Not Displaying Video

Hi Bestlano, yes I'm getting audio but no video displayed. Bottom left it says network quality issues but I can't find anything wrong. I have recently upgraded to an AC wireless card ( I needed one anyway) which is working flawlessly and it doesn't work
    with that either. I had an update for the Xbox app today but that hasn't fixed it. I submitted a report a few days ago but I will submit another.
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Xbox Rewards

I completed it but I can't find the submit option.
Thema:

1. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option - Similar Threads - need submit report

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so: I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I can find on here. However, I complete...
  8. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  9. Need to submit a Case Review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to submit a Case Review: I received an Enforcement notification against my son but there's no detail about what actions led to the Enforcement action. I signed in with my credentials but cannot find any button or link to...
  10. my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case

in XBoX on Consoles
    my console was banned need help i was not abel to submit a case: my xbox one console was banned the guy on xbox support told me because I had open the console up and the seal had been broken but I never opened my console up or took the seqal off in fact the...