I need to speak with a Specific Agent

Discus and support I need to speak with a Specific Agent in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James (VoidReaper15), Aug 9, 2023.

1. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a problem I had about payment of Gamertag changes. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate!

John Mark, if you're reading this, please reply with any sort of contact for further questions, please.

:)

James (VoidReaper15), Aug 9, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello James (VoidReaper15),

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, your query is related to payment for changing gamertag. Let us see and check on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

By the way, we cannot guarantee that you will be connected back with the specific representative to continue your previous interaction because they may be supporting in different platform and our support here is randomly distributed. We can help you provide the information needed with regards to your concern about changing gamertag.

Yes, you can change gamertag. The first time you make changes with gamertag is free. Subsequent changes will incur charges amounting to $9.99 USD or equivalent amount depending in your region's currency. For more questions about changes of gamertag, see the most frequently asked questions provided in the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. JonWB81 Win User

I need to speak with an agent.

I'm not seeing what you've recommended. I'm sorry. So you're saying I need to see/hear from someone else? I'm sorry, I've been working at this for about 24 hours or more.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JonWB81, If you are trying to contact support, use the link below.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  6. JonWB81 Win User

Based on many calls to/from Microsoft, they somehow messaged my username up. Now I have two usernames that are the same () and unfortunately, the email I need i can't get to and the one I don't need is available. I have a LOT of purchases with the yahoo name including movies, games, passwords, etc. I would like to have my primary account (the yahoo one) where my purchases are.
Thema:

1. I need to speak with a Specific Agent - Similar Threads - need speak Specific

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  5. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  6. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  7. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  8. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  9. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab
  10. I need to speak with an agent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with an agent.: Based on many calls to/from Microsoft, they somehow messaged my username up. Now I have two usernames that are the same () and unfortunately, the email I need i can't get to and the one I don't...