I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

Discus and support I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AKAVinnyB, Jul 18, 2023.

1. AKAVinnyB
    AKAVinnyB Guest

With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told the same thing every time: "Your Microsoft account appears to be provided by an Internet Service Provider (ISP). Please contact your ISP to assist you with your account recovery." I can remember my gamertag, the email and the passwords that I have used on the account before along with my secret questions, additionally I can remember credit card details associated to the account hence further traceability.

Now I cant access that email as it was removed when ISPs were changed many years ago. This email address itself was provided by the ISP not the Microsoft account. However Microsoft seems to think that it was. To solve this problem I need to talk to a human not a automated system. Being that Ive held accounts and subscriptions with Microsoft for the better part of 15 years I thought I might have better luck than this.

Can anyone some how put me into contact with someone.

cheers community

:)

AKAVinnyB, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

You can try to make a different issue just to bypass the virtual agent until you reach the option to click "Show Contact Options"

Then you may choose between "Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request a Call from Support"
  3. AKAVinnyB Win User

Hi there

I've followed your link, however due to the issue I'm experiencing I cant get beyond the automated live chat to talk to an agent, is there a way around this?
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Xbox account. I am here to help.

To contact Xbox Support Live Chat, follow these steps:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/

2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.

3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.

4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.

5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

If you are having difficulty accessing Xbox Support Live Chat, you can also try contacting Xbox support via phone.

You may also check this link for more detailed instructions regarding how to contact Xbox Support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I speak to a human

6. John Joepollock Win User

X Box Series X repair issue

No one there going round n circles again every option does not work
    I need to speak to a human to resolve this situation
Thema:

1. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account - Similar Threads - need speak human

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  5. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  6. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  7. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  8. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  9. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab
  10. Need to speak to a human - Add Payment option not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak to a human - Add Payment option not working: This is the most miserable customer service. I was told I could request a call back online by the old 1800 4MYXBOX support. That was a lie. I am now stuck in this "Customer Service Vindaloop"...