I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

Discus and support I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hudson Ezell, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Hudson Ezell
    Hudson Ezell Guest

Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back because I have subscriptions I’m trying to cancel and I just bought a new game before I got forcefully logged out. I am trying to speak to a REAL person but y’all’s numbers are not allowing me to do so. Is there anyone I could talk to

:)

Hudson Ezell, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Hudson Ezell,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Hudson Ezell,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are trying to reach out to our live support channel to discuss the issue you have with your Microsoft account. Let us help you get to the bottom to this.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that here in community forum, we do not have a direct contact with the live support channel. What we can do is to provide you the steps-by-steps on how to reach them however, it may not guarantee to get connected or the options may not be available. What we can do first is to help you isolate the issue and utilize the tool established by Microsoft for any account issue. And we would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously.

If we may ask, can you provide us the option available when you sign in your Microsoft account through the account landing page? Sign in your Microsoft account by using a browser through this link: https://account.microsoft.com

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Daft Badger Win User

Need to speak with Xbox Enforcement rep

5. rufeo26 Win User

Yeah I was hoping to be contacted. Pretty incredible that an "enforcement team" can not be reached through normal communication outlets i.e. phone or email. Long story short, I was accused of saying something vulgar in game chat..which I rarely use(typically
    stick to party chat with friends) and now I have a two week suspension. Been a member for years with no previous disciplinary and a high rep. I don't get it...haha
  6. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP - Similar Threads - NEED SPEAK REP

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  4. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  5. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  6. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  7. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  8. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  9. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab
  10. Need to speak with Xbox Enforcement rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak with Xbox Enforcement rep: Need to speak with an enforcement team rep. b66d9d85-ad2c-4e92-b8c9-1a90708ef52c