i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

Discus and support i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zk_620, May 4, 2023.

1. zk_620
    zk_620 Guest

i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back

:)

zk_620, May 4, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

The warranty system of Microsoft does not have any involvement with any bank or credit institution, I don't see any reason to have any issue because of that.

But I would suggest paying to keep your credit score the best possible

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. mineralContent Win User

Why did xbox phone support hang up on me twice.

Right im not under warrenty, I ventured into this before and saw I'd have to pay £245ish send my xbox x to the United States and basically be sent a new xbox.

This is not helpful
  4. Dare2Be 360 Win User

My 250GB Hard drive just stopped my xbox working.

This was a gift for christmas... aka no extended warrenty. Its is annoying that this has happened 3 months after my warrenty ended but i diddnt get the chance to give it an extended warrenty in the first place(being a present and all). So if anything im
    just trying to find out if there is a sure fire way to tell if its the HDD or the Xbox itself that is acting up without needing a spare so i dont have to waste money on repair or a nw HDD that may not be needed.
  5. MrMazda323F Win User

Cant connect to xbox live

Called with the Dutch support, they told me they see more consoles comming in with this problem but to do research i need to send in my console. Warrenty is gone since a few months and the repair will cost me 150 euro.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

CinemaNow

In the US? I haven't touched my console in days. I'm a little bit behind.
Thema:

1. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind... - Similar Threads - need send having

2. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  3. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  4. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237
  5. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  6. What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs: What do I need to do to send in my Xbox for repairs b7aa0585-0ae6-490b-9574-7a0f741161ad
  7. Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?: I have used the same Xbox on the same account for years and I have never once used a card on it. Yet they are asking me for my address, I have never and will never use my card on my Xbox but they...
  8. I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.: Where do I send axxbox for repair. 6ff4abd6-4819-40ac-b11b-60ac43930486
  9. Need to send back One X for Series X all access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to send back One X for Series X all access: I bought my Xbox One X last year through the Xbox All Access program during the Series X event. Now I've gone through Gamestop and ordered a Series X through the All Acess program and planned to...
  10. Hi my new xbox x will not load my games from drive do l need to send it back or is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my new xbox x will not load my games from drive do l need to send it back or is this...: Hi l have problems loading games on my new Xbox serious one is this a software problem or do l have to send it back.t hank s f0974f52-df22-49ca-9776-ea184c6394d2