I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

Discus and support I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah_A_R, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Noah_A_R
    Noah_A_R Guest

Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out later than night they he had changed my minecraft java username. I need this reversed asap because i play on a servers where im unable to get onto them because they require login/passwords on the server and with my username changed i can no longer get onto them. I went to minecraft.net first for help and they directed me to microsoft/xbox support however i could not find any help there whatsoever nor could i get in contact with anyone for the isssue. The problem is there's a 30 day wait to change my name again which is outrageous and i will need to get on those server well before then. If this could please be helped you would be saving my life.

Regards,

Noah R

:)

Noah_A_R, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

You're welcome!

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Have a great day and happy holidays!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Noah_A_R Win User

Thank you so much for this reply, i'm going to follow the call steps now and hopefully i get somewhere! Thank you
  4. Noah_A_R Win User

It was helpful information, but i did follow the steps and called someone at Microsoft support and they just told me there was nothing they could do for me, and i needed to get in contact with mojant/minecraft.net support but when i do that they tell me i need to go back to Microsoft. Anyways thanks for trying, I've sent another form to Minecraft support, and we will see what happens. If i have to wait the 30 days i will, i guess. and I'll still upvote this. Happy holidays!
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Noah! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft username change.

Based on your description, according to Minecraft players who answered a similar issue in these threads:

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/qu...uy another,it for you, but I doubt they will.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/...ne_changed_my_username_and_i_have_to_wait_30/

"It is not possible to bypass the 30 days waiting time of changing your Minecraft username"

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

However if you feel the need to contact Microsoft Xbox Support, according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Kathy A. Win User

my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back

Hello Corrigan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It must have been a big relief that you successfully access your account back after it was being a hacked. For the Microsoft account concern we can assist you with the process of how to recover it. However, for the Minecraft Java username or profile name, only Minecraft support team has tools regarding this feature. This Minecraft Java profile name is an in-game feature for Minecraft. For more details, please see this support article: Minecraft: Java Edition Profile Name VS Gamertag FAQ | Minecraft Help.

It looks like you need to wait for 30 days before you can change the Minecraft Java profile name.

For queries and concern about Minecraft Java profile name, please reach out to Minecraft support. Link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me? - Similar Threads - need reverse Minecraft

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  10. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830