I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

Discus and support I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enrique Ortega2, Jan 6, 2024.

1. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of.

:)

Enrique Ortega2, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf on Xbox

Hello, Enrique O. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that your card is being used to pay for a subscription.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you are able to see these transactions in your Microsoft account order history.
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe those transactions are not under any of your Microsoft accounts, you can get a refund for the transactions by working with your bank and disputing the charges with them.

More information about when you need to contact Microsoft or your bank can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders > Refund eligibility.

“If you don’t have access to the account that made the purchase, you’ll need to contact your financial institution for a refund.”

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, transaction IDs, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. artyom the cat Win User

Xbox game pass glitch

So is my credit card getting approved for these charges? Or do I need to go to my local branch to cancel it
  4. DPRK 420 Win User

Terrible customer support & policy

You give a company approval to charge your credit card the moment YOU enter your credit card information onto the account. It is then your responsibility to keep track of what it's being used for and your responsibility to remove the card either on the website,
    or via phone support by dialing 1-800-4-MY-XBOX.
  5. Venomous Win User

Gold Family Pack for retail?

I originally got my XBOX Live Gold by adding a credit card to my account. Two years later My credit card info was compromised. I got charges of over $1000 on my card. I believe my credit card information was gotten through My Xbox Live account. Why do I
    think that? Because all the fraudulent charges were for online purchases from Microsoft. I called Microsoft and had to fight with them to remove my credit card info. Last year the only way to get a Family Pack was to use a credit card on your account, so I
    did. A few weeks ago my credit card info was obtained by someone again and guess what????? The first $1200 fraudulent charge was online with Microsoft. Until Microsoft offers a Prepaid Family Plan Card at Retailers I will not give them any more money on for
    LIVE or on Live. Trust me I was not Phished.
  6. vG Charles Win User

Getting my account back and paying for xbox live on banned account

Billing should be able to look the account up with your billing information that's being charged (credit/debit card number, Paypal email) and at the very least remove the credit card from any account that it is attached for you. if you do not know this information
    then you would need to dispute the charges with your bank.
    Do you think I'll be able to get my account back?
Thema:

I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

1. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf... - Similar Threads - need remove credit

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  4. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  5. Do I need to remove my sons account from family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to remove my sons account from family?: Hi I bought a new Xbox X and have set it to my home with my account which has Xbox ultimate. My son uses my old Xbox one and has been using my ultimate pass to play games. I am aware this cant...
  6. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  7. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission: Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the...
  8. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  9. I need you to remove suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need you to remove suspension?: I'm just trying to play a game and I can't do anything without and I can't talk so I need suspension removed 07c5311b-0a2b-4004-8451-9e0e8f8276aa
  10. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24