I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?

Discus and support I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, i'm desperate - can anyone help please? 62b1ab64-3781-4da1-827a-522d272ec831 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan Mottau, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Dan Mottau
    Dan Mottau Guest

I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?

I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, i'm desperate - can anyone help please?

:)

Dan Mottau, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

In the Microsoft Store app make sure you're signed in with the same account you used to redeem the code, go to the 3 dots in the top right corner, then My Library, find the game and reinstall.

Or just browse for the game and it should give the option to install.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

16 digit code

Hello I have bought xbox one, recently.

There is a 16 digit redemption code, but I cannot go ahead with this.

Could you please help me with this.

Cheers,

Alex
    Unfortunately there's nothing anyone here can do.

You would need to go back to the store with the receipt & ask for the 25 digit codes.
  4. richard davids Win User

When trying to reinstall Gaming services via Powershell I get an 0x8007002 error

With a custom install would I have to reinstall my programs? Microsoft Flight sim etc?
  5. aka DIZCIPL3 Win User

My Xbox Live GOLD Membership isn't working!

Im having trouble with my gold membership code i type in the 25 digit and its coming up with the code isn't valid i brought it yesterday at the warehouse can anyone help me please ma phone number is
    [Mod Removed].
  6. Ludvig Johnsen Win User

Error Code 0x87e00031

having the same with Microsoft flight sim when I try to update it.

Please say here if anyone find the solution.
Thema:

1. I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please? - Similar Threads - need reinstall flight

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  10. I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall?: I updated my PC , update my store ,and tried resetting the app already . e8e92048-d605-4bb9-81a5-62dea151d7b2