I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed

Discus and support I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed a code on a different computer. But I got a new computer and I want to put the game on this one but it says its already redeemed and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MartieLeClair, Jul 24, 2018.

1. I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed

I redeemed a code on a different computer. But I got a new computer and I want to put the game on this one but it says its already redeemed and it won't let me download it unless I buy it again.

:)

MartieLeClair, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Jul 24, 2018
  3. j03 monkey
    j03 monkey Guest
    Forza Horizon code not working

I received a message from microsoft with a redeem code for forza horizon 3 but it says the code has already been redeemed.

j03 monkey, Jul 24, 2018
  4. I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed

Please check the troubleshooting steps on this page for that error: How to Redeem Xbox Redeem Codes It's possible you might need to reach out to the retailer that sold the code for replacement.

PalmettoBling, Jul 24, 2018
  5. Xbox Codes are single use codes, so once it is used, it cannot be used again. You should log in on
    account.microsoft.com and check your purchase history. The content should show as redeemed code. If it doesn't, then you might have used a different account to redeem the code. If you are sure you used
    the same account, then contacting support will be your only option to get this issue fixed.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

StuartATrueRed, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I need to redeem a code that has already been redeemed