I need to recover my outlook email but cant cuz of Microsoft Authenticator!

Discus and support I need to recover my outlook email but cant cuz of Microsoft Authenticator! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello brilliant minds of the Microsoft Community! I changed my password to my Outlook email which is connected to my Xbox account. Long story short... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chandler laird, Sep 8, 2022.

1. I need to recover my outlook email but cant cuz of Microsoft Authenticator!

Hello brilliant minds of the Microsoft Community!

I changed my password to my Outlook email which is connected to my Xbox account. Long story short can’t remember it. I lost my Android cell phone and replaced it with a iPhone, every time I try to change it with “forgot password” it ask me to verify With my Microsoft Authenticator. I have tried using my phone number and it will send me codes but still I need to be verified by my Authenticator that I don't have access to. I have filled out the account recovery from but tech support sends me a email saying that they will ignore the Request Do to a duel verification. My main question is is there anything I can do to resolve this?

:)

chandler laird, Sep 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome Chandler
    Thanks for your understanding, try looking everywhere to see if you backed up the recovery key
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry to say but nope, any kind of transfer between Microsoft accounts are not possible.
    Due to security reasons
  4. chandler laird Win User

Is it at all possible for them to at least transfer my Xbox life account to another email ?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Chandler

When you setup two factor authentication Microsoft sends you a 25 character key. This key is VERY important because if you lost access to the autheticator app that key is the one can let you access to your account.

If you never saved it, sorry to say but is not possible to recover the account.
    Recovery form doesn't work with accounts where two factor authentication is enabled
  6. chandler laird Win User

Ok well thank you so much!!!
Thema:

1. I need to recover my outlook email but cant cuz of Microsoft Authenticator! - Similar Threads - need recover outlook

2. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  3. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  4. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  5. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  6. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  7. Help Needed to Recover Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Mojang Account: I've been a Mojang user for almost a decade and have been actively playing Minecraft, particularly on the HyPixel server. Happily, I was able to connect to the HiPixel website because there I did...
  8. need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.: dears i need help in recovering microsoft account for retrieving xbox gamepass and i forgot the email and i know only the alternative email... please i need your help note:i didnt register it...
  9. I need to recover my xbox live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to recover my xbox live account.: I no longer have access to any e-mails or phone numbers associated with the account. I would appreciate a phone call to speak with someone who can verify my identity and recover my Xbox account, i...
  10. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...