I need to recover my old account

Discus and support I need to recover my old account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i was younger and didn't have an email, I made an account under my moms. I live elsewhere now and can not recover the account. Is there a possible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Names Stein, Feb 8, 2014.

1. I need to recover my old account

When i was younger and didn't have an email, I made an account under my moms. I live elsewhere now and can not recover the account. Is there a possible way for me to recover it or switch emails for it? if you need the email ill be glad to give it to you.
    thanks I need to recover my old account :)

:)

The Names Stein, Feb 8, 2014
  2. arcangel170
    arcangel170 Guest
    I need to recover my old gamertag

Good night, I have a gamertag that I want to recover, but I do not remember what the link tells, they could help me, my gamertag that I require is melachupachups9

arcangel170, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I need to Recover my account !

You would have to call support for help with this issue. Forum support cannot help you with this.

Phone support will have to verify you are the owner of the account and can then give you the email address. They won't give you a password, you would have to reset that on your own. They don't keep passwords on file.

Smwutches, Feb 8, 2014
  4. DGYT
    DGYT Guest

No no no do NOT give out the email lol, there are some crooks out there.(You'd be surprised what they can do with just your email.) Glad I saw this.Alright, go to the Xbox.com website , and type in the email and what you think the password could be. Try
    it , if it doesnt work, click "Forgot?" and see if some options are available (ie them sending a code to your phone / an alternate email). If not, you may have to take it up with the support line.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

DGYT, Feb 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: