I need to pay for changing the Gamertag

Discus and support I need to pay for changing the Gamertag in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The last time I changed Gamertag was like 3 years ago, and I still need to pay 9.99$ CAD? Should be free after a year submitted by /u/Willblanc... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Willblanc, Oct 5, 2023.

1. /u/Willblanc
    /u/Willblanc Guest

The last time I changed Gamertag was like 3 years ago, and I still need to pay 9.99$ CAD? Should be free after a year

submitted by /u/Willblanc
    [link] [comments]

/u/Willblanc, Oct 5, 2023
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Friends Changed My Gamertag To Something Vulgar.

Unfortunately you will not be able to change it back to your previous gamertag. You will need to change it to a new gamertag, unfortunately you will need to pay for the new gamertag.
  3. Smwutches Win User

xbox 360

If you want to change your gamertag you will need to pay to change it.
  4. xTye Win User

I changed the Gamertag on the wrong account.

Unfortunately, you will need to pay for the gamertag change.
  5. xTye Win User

Change my gamertag please!!

Unfortunately, you'll need to pay to change your gamertag. Free changes are not provided.
  6. HassanB Win User

Migrating account Chile to Usa

It's not possible to delete gamertags. If you wanted to change the gamertag two times you would need to pay 1,600 Microsoft Points (800 Microsoft Points for each gamertag change). So first you'd change the gamertag of SrTommy to something else, and then
    you'd be able to change SrTommy1981 to SrTommy. It's not possible to do this without paying as gamertags cannot be deleted.
Thema:

1. I need to pay for changing the Gamertag - Similar Threads - need pay changing

2. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...
  3. I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??: i have adriannoss1 and i want to change it in Adriannoss but i need to pay 9,99$?? any ideas d4f046d4-83b7-41ba-a47a-da750d5ecf4f
  4. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  5. Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...: So as the title says, i tried to change the gamertag for my kid, through the family management portal, I chose the gamertag i wanted and went through the actions. All of this was free, and didn't...
  6. Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?: So i reinstalled minecraft (the launcher) but microsft will not allow me to play it unless i subscribe but i already own the game so why the hell do i need to pay in order to play a game i have...
  7. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  8. my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be: my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 and will pay for part 1 if I have to 6fefac7c-b5fa-43b1-baca-91730d2b39a0
  9. Ok so I need some help so it's January 6 2023 today is the day I pay for my gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I need some help so it's January 6 2023 today is the day I pay for my gamepass ultimate: I pay for my xbox ultimate it's 17$ I have 15$ on my Microsoft account and 12 on a prepaid visa am I able to use both of thoes to pay for the subscription 4adc1781-74b5-41ce-add0-a46a82f0cc01
  10. Why do you need to pay 15$ for a NAME CHANGE.

in XboX Insiders
    Why do you need to pay 15$ for a NAME CHANGE.: Hello, I have an Xbox account and I used my one free name change to change my name to a joke but I wasn't informed that you had to pay for more nametag changes. I am stuck with a name that I...