I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any ...

Discus and support I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any suggestion 64b51fad-4bfc-467c-a43a-eaed94a39050 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WOWIE MAUI, Jan 9, 2017.

1. WOWIE MAUI
    WOWIE MAUI Guest

I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any ...

I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any suggestion

:)

WOWIE MAUI, Jan 9, 2017
  2. CarlosBrzMa
    CarlosBrzMa Guest
    Changing regions problem

I can not migrate my account to the United States. Have waited 3 months. My account is in japan. 85% my downloads, it doens't not work. help me please.

CarlosBrzMa, Jan 9, 2017
  3. CarlosBrzMa
    CarlosBrzMa Guest
    Changing regions problem

I can not migrate my account to the United States. Have waited 3 months. My account is in japan. 85% my downloads, it doens't not work. help me please.

CarlosBrzMa, Jan 9, 2017
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

There are a few reasons you could be getting errors, including there being money left in the account. As this money cannot be transferred into the new region, it might block the region change. If

this guide
    does not help you resolve the issue, you should try reaching out to

Phone Support
    and see if they can assist you further.

maxen, Jan 10, 2017
  5. maxen Win User

I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any suggestion

There are a few reasons you could be getting errors, including there being money left in the account. As this money cannot be transferred into the new region, it might block the region change. If

this guide
    does not help you resolve the issue, you should try reaching out to

Phone Support
    and see if they can assist you further.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Setting up payment option

That would indicate that your Xbox Live account was set to the United States when the account was created. To resolve this, please migrate your Xbox Live account region to the region you're physically located in using our
    Region Migration Tool.

Let us know how it goes!
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Can't connect my paypal to my xbox live account

That indicates that your account may have been set to the United States when it was created. To be able to change billing info to your appropriate region, please migrate your Xbox Live account to the region you're located in by using our
    Xbox Live Account Migration Tool.

Let us know how it goes!
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Can't download burnout paradise with gold

That would indicate that your Xbox Live account region may be set to the United States instead of the region you're physically located in. Please give our
    Xbox Live Account Migration tool a shot and let us know if that resolves the issue for you! :)
  9. Temhotabot Win User

Full arcade games can't be redownloaded after region change

When you performed the ACCOUNT MIGRATION there were numerous warning prompts that told you exactly what would happen if you proceeded with the migration.

Before you migrate your account, there are some important things that you need to know:

• Some services might not be available in your country. To find information about Xbox LIVE features available in a specific country, please visit the Xbox.com website for that country.
    • Previously purchased or downloaded content (for example, videos, games, and add-ons) cannot be downloaded again after migration. Previously purchased content is not refundable, and there is no guarantee that it will work after migration.
    • Account migration is not reversible. You cannot migrate an Xbox LIVE account back to the originating country. For example, you cannot migrate from the United States to the Czech Republic, and then back to the United States.

source
Thema:

1. I need to migrate my Xbox Live Account to the United States but it is not letting me. Any ... - Similar Threads - need migrate Live

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  5. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  6. Do I need to buy minecraft again after missing the migration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy minecraft again after missing the migration?: I was not aware of the supposed migration from mojang accounts to microsoft accounts. After trying to play minecraft it says my account has been disabled, so my only thought is that i will have to...
  7. If I own Minecraft through Xbox game pass do I need to do anything to migrate my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I own Minecraft through Xbox game pass do I need to do anything to migrate my account?: I currently own Minecraft through Xbox game pass do I need to do anything to migrate my account and is there a way to check if I have migrated? 4621af9f-f1b5-49c0-88fc-b877937ecbeb
  8. Do I need to migrate my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to migrate my account: Right now my account is on Microsoft do I need to migrate to Mojang so my account wont be deleted 4379bfdc-6ee6-4d08-9274-c23790cf7722
  9. I need to know which Microsoft account one of my Mojang accounts was migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know which Microsoft account one of my Mojang accounts was migrated to.: I need to know which Microsoft account one of my Mojang accounts was migrated to. I don't remember migrated it to an account and have tried the other one I would have used to migrate it to....
  10. Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.: I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it...