I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.

Discus and support I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. My problem is that I have an xbox 360 account, but it was made with someone else’s email and password at that time. That made me have to make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ex12352.0, Jun 29, 2019.

1. ex12352.0
    ex12352.0 Guest

Hello. My problem is that I have an xbox 360 account, but it was made with someone else’s email and password at that time. That made me have to make another account for my Xbox One. I would like some help in how to link or combine the Xbox 360 account
    with my Xbox One account.

:)

ex12352.0, Jun 29, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

There is no way to merge the two accounts. If you have the account details of the 360 account you can still log into it on your Xbox One but it will always be a separate account.
  3. HellfireXD Win User

Migrating XBox Live gamer account to a new email

4. WPAK Win User

Gamertag Issue

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's not possible to just delete a gamertag, it needs to be moved to a different email address.

To switch an account to a different email address please see the steps on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account-on-xbox-360

But since there already is a gamertag present, you will also need to check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80154013

It has all the steps on how to move accounts around when there already is an xbox live account present.

Be aware that some steps have requirements like the need to be on a console without being redownloaded for at least 30 days etc.

Let us know the results
  5. Justin155 Win User

Call Of Duty: Black Ops(1) DLC Not showing in game

After more annoying troubleshooting, I found that I need to log on to a different account on XBOX ONE, and Log into this account on the xbox 360 VM
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Cant sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360

on your xbox 360 you need a profile, it can be linked to the account or not, on the 360 itself the profile is mandatory for it to start, on xbox one it only accesses the profile already made if it is linked to a microsoft account.
Thema:

1. I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account. - Similar Threads - need link account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  4. Your account needs to be linked again - Discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your account needs to be linked again - Discord: Relinked my account about 25 times.. uninstalled reinstalled xbox and discord apps on my phone and computer. Still not working. ****? 7e07e082-ee2e-4738-9f4e-f61690b3905d
  5. Discord you need to link accounts again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord you need to link accounts again.: i recently logged onto xbox and found out that my discord account had to be re linked in which i did numerous times and when clicking on the tab discord it would show up saying you need to link...
  6. "You need to link accounts again"

in XboX Insiders
    "You need to link accounts again": "Sorry, this shouldn't take long. Go to your account settings to get started" I've tried everything, please help? submitted by /u/dave_not [link] [comments]
  7. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  8. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account: I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that...
  9. Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a distressing situation I recently encountered with my Microsoft account,...
  10. I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account: Here is the transcript from EA support that explains just about all of the issue ilind (7/3/2023, 4:49:23 PM): Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Milind, may I start with your first...