I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

Discus and support I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RyanThe3rd, Dec 13, 2023.

1. RyanThe3rd
    RyanThe3rd Guest

I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification code because i don't have his Email. I wouldn't think email recovery would work because its never been MY actual email but someone else's.

Thank you

:)

RyanThe3rd, Dec 13, 2023
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Silly question about profile logins.

3. onyxishere Win User

Link different OneDrive account

Because the OneDrive account is the one linked to your gamertag's email address there is only one way to do this. If your gamertag's email address is not a Hotmail one or you want that OneDrive account linked to it you will need to switch the email address
    associated with the gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
  4. SassieKat Win User

XBOX.Live account has wrong gamertag.

5. DigitalAssassin Win User

my profile

6. maxen Win User

Deleting an xbox live account

Thema:

1. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different... - Similar Threads - need switch Microsoft

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  4. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...
  5. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  6. I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...: I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has removed the ability to contact them. yeah thats it. 350e80b5-b66b-41db-a7aa-a74ea3f1faee
  7. I need to switch my sons gamertag to his own Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to switch my sons gamertag to his own Microsoft account: My son has been on my account since he was 5. Back then, they didnt have child accounts. etc... Anyhow, I need to transfer his gamertag to his OWN Microsoft account. There has to be a way....
  8. When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!: [img] [img] Please help! When i go to servers it say that i need a microsoft and nintendo switch account, but i am signed into my microsoft account and i an pretty sure im signed into my nintendo...
  9. Have minecoins on microsoft account need to get them on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have minecoins on microsoft account need to get them on switch: Hey I activated minecoins onto my account feom my phone cause my daughters switch is through my account but dont know how to get them onto the switch now 57fc44f7-2cda-442c-8f0c-05e3fc21bb61
  10. I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...: I have already tried to contact Microsoft support about this and they wasted my time trying to get my problem resolved and directed me here. I am wanting to move my Xbox information and Microsoft...