I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not be she doesn’t have email address...

Discus and support I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not be she doesn’t have email address... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not her xbox name is Tiktok Mya13 if you have information on it email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nathankwak, Feb 6, 2022.

1. nathankwak
    nathankwak Guest

I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not be she doesn’t have email address...

I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not her xbox name is Tiktok Mya13 if you have information on it email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

nathankwak, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not be she doesn’t have email address to it my mom does but she in the hospital

We wouldn't have that information here. She would need to be able to sign into her account and check on the console or http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. nathankwak Win User

I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not be she doesn’t have email address to it my mom does but she in the hospital

She did but it’s not saying nothing it’s just put a black screen
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Changing the Microsoft account that an Xbox account is under

Since I was young when I got my Xbox the account was made using my sisters email, seeing as though an Xbox account and Microsoft account are separate, how could I put the Xbox account under a new Microsoft account without deleting my sisters Microsoft account entirely? I’ve tried calling but have had no luck.
    A Microsoft and Xbox account are actually not separate. They are one of the same.

If you change the Microsoft email on the account to an email of your own then your sister will lose her email address forever.

You can add your own email as a secondary alias however youd still use her password to sign in and anytime she changes her password shed have to give you the new one.

Long story short is there isnt any way to completely separate the two without one of you (either your sister or you) having to start completely over. (either you with a brand new xbox profile or her with a brand new Microsoft email)
  5. Christa Ross Win User

How can I change my Xbox account’s email?

So I want to change the email address on my Xbox account. Currently, I am using a relative’s email account for my Xbox account due to previous circumstances, but now want to change that email to my own email. How can I do that?
    and my sister would like to put hers on there but my brother said she can’t
  6. LOLLOLOL12 Win User

Permeability suspended

I got an email saying that they suspended my account and I had to verify my email so I did and it is still suspended i don’t know if you have to wait 24 hours
Thema:

1. I need to know if my sister account got suspended or not be she doesn’t have email address... - Similar Threads - need sister account

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...: Basically she is locked out of her account with 2 step verification. We follow all the online prompts including the backup email but when we get to the 2nd step verification with the cell numberis...
  10. I need help getting into my sister's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting into my sister's account: I need help getting into my little sisters account and I forgot the password so I tried many passwords and now It says it's blocked and I can't try anymore I don't have the phone number anymore so...