I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

Discus and support I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mark larko, Dec 12, 2023.

1. mark larko
    mark larko Guest

I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space remastered that says only "Xbox series X" on it, could I install that and play it offline or would it tell me I need to update it or something?

:)

mark larko, Dec 12, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Internet is required to set up the console

You will need to update most games. Many of them are unplayable without. download.

So you at least need to get it to internet initially
  3. Francia J. Win User

Problem downloading games

Oh, thank you for letting me know, and as I have checked eFootball 2023 is compatible with Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC which means that you should be able to play and install the game still on an Xbox One.

Yes, please. Perform the steps provided, you're only able to install an Xbox One version of games and not the Xbox Series X|S.
  4. Otto Elfving Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Stuck at creating Horizon Group

i dont know if you are still here but

can the newer xboxes like series x and s play forza horizon 3 multiplayer and able to downwload?
  5. SteveVincent1 Win User

Can I play both the xbox one and the Series X/S at the same time?

Ok, then can I have both versions installed and still play them separately on the Xbox series x
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Series x and our digital games

Yes you will be able to play all Xbox one games and all games that are on backward compatibility list when the Series X releases. Also will be able to use your Xbox one controllers if you wanted to. I know I will still be using my Elite controller ....
    So excited for Series X...
Thema:

1. I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it - Similar Threads - need install series

2. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  6. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  7. I need to install a headset On my game, its not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to install a headset On my game, its not working: I want to install a headset, it will not workYy d467efea-df0b-4986-b12c-1e4fa57f9f00
  8. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  9. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  10. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...