I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.

Discus and support I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i recently changed the microsoft of my account to another email and removed that alias, the thing is the email i changed it to was part of another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by noRXOR, Aug 10, 2023.

1. noRXOR
    noRXOR Guest

i recently changed the microsoft of my account to another email and removed that alias, the thing is the email i changed it to was part of another account which i removed the alias from and immediately put it to the other one so it wouldnt delete the alias from the system entirely. but when i try to sign in it keeps saying its under the old email and that that email already has an acount and it gives me the option to either recover the username i think find another account and im not sure what else. im signed in on the xbox site but it wont let me sign in on my xbox console and i really dont want to lose the 300$ worth of stuff i have.

:)

noRXOR, Aug 10, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I think you'd be better off trying to contact Xbox Support, rather than using this forum, where the answers come from fellow gamers who don't have access to your account information.

I appreciate that contacting Xbox Support can be a pain, but try using the option to request a call back.
  3. noRXOR Win User

I was trying to do that like yesterday or the day before and it was all down it just wanted me to ask an automative bot, but that wouldnt solve anything so i resorted to this because this is where my problems came from yk
  4. noRXOR Win User

Btw i can supply screenshots if necessary i just really need to sign in.
  5. dontcare333222 Win User

Wrong gamertag came up when i signed in

no i mean on the xbox website sorry i want to be able to log in and check my stats but i cant log in because this weird gamertag pops up and i dont know how to get my real account on here
  6. WindedCoin6017 Win User

Error close down

I reinstalled the program, and it didn't help, because when I started up it synkronized with the sky, and it had nothing to log in. No I need to reset the XBox account to start from fresh. I just don't know how?
Thema:

1. I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up. - Similar Threads - need log account

2. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  3. need my account unlocked so i can log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    need my account unlocked so i can log in: We were trying to login in yesterday to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, we messed up on the password and it locked it out, I found the password, my cell phone has changed from [mod...
  4. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...
  5. I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me: I need to force log everywhere out because ive been hacked 04206cba-2457-46de-b2f5-b79c0c489c30
  6. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6
  7. I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help?: When I want to sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft it says to go to the website. So I go to the website and after I found the right account it says to enter the code of the screen. But...
  8. I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account: buy xbox contact us page is the worst I've ever used it just keeps saying there a problem, ive tried everything and don't know what to do bcc57ca5-ba8b-430c-9604-6b2657687124
  9. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  10. why do need to log into my microsoft account everytime I play minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do need to log into my microsoft account everytime I play minecraft?: for the past week, everytime I close minecraft on my switch I have to log into my microsoft account, and my character I designed is back to the original steve. Before I never had an issue with...