I need to install a headset On my game, its not working

Discus and support I need to install a headset On my game, its not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to install a headset, it will not workYy d467efea-df0b-4986-b12c-1e4fa57f9f00 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Douglas Adams1, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I need to install a headset On my game, its not working

I want to install a headset, it will not workYy

:)

Douglas Adams1, Mar 4, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Douglas! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your game.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

- Could you tell me more about the problem you are having with your game?
    - Are you getting any error codes/messages?
    - May I ask which Xbox model you are using?
    - What kind of headset are you using?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. R1CH5TER Win User

Will an Xbox 360 mic work with an Xbox One console?

no unfortunately not if its the standard issue 360 headset that comes with the console, some other headsets do, i use my 360 turtle beach X12's which needed the headset adapter to work
  4. sumrandomdude Win User

How to Turn off Mic Monitoring

I have one its just that the headset jack doesnt work. When i plug my headset in, it doesnt show a headset is plugged in and i cant hear anything
  5. Bert1967 Win User

Kinnect in game chat on crossplay

It works fine with a headset its only when your in game chat rather than a party chat whoever is using the Kinnect cannot be heard by the others on cross platform but mic and headset no work problems. My friend has the Kinnect but no headset there in lies
    the problems.
  6. LashingKomodo Win User

[SOLVED]: Audio from xbox stopped going to my headset. How do I fix it?

Problem is that I know my headset works just fine. I use the same headset to listen to music on my laptop. I've also tried using another headset and its the same issue.
Thema:

1. I need to install a headset On my game, its not working - Similar Threads - need install headset

2. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  6. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  7. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  8. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  9. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  10. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...