I need to have minecraft transfered form hacked acccount to this one

Discus and support I need to have minecraft transfered form hacked acccount to this one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Pls help me could u guys transfer my minecraft purcsese to this acc. I have proofs that i been hacked and i have order ID. Pls as soo as posibile-... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ME YOu3, Oct 28, 2023.

1. ME YOu3
    ME YOu3 Guest

Pls help me could u guys transfer my minecraft purcsese to this acc.

I have proofs that i been hacked and i have order ID.

Pls as soo as posibile-

:)

ME YOu3, Oct 28, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

why i asked microsoft and they say it can

couse its hacked):
    Unfortunately they provided you incorrect information then. Transferring stuff between accounts has never been possible.
  3. ME YOu3 Win User

why i asked microsoft and they say it can

couse its hacked):
  4. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  5. ItzFyr Win User

How to change the Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account?

A lot of people say that Mojang can transfer the Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account. Thats all I need 2 do. My Minecraft account wasn't hacked.
  6. d0cgr33nthumb Win User

Since i changed my region to belgium i am no longer able to access the ingame store of the call of dut ghosts game. I can however go online to multiplay... Help anyone??

i have this problem to , no access to in game store

transfer season pass form 360 to one not working

need help !!!!
Thema:

1. I need to have minecraft transfered form hacked acccount to this one - Similar Threads - need minecraft transfered

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  4. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  5. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  6. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  7. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  8. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  9. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....
  10. Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account: I own Minecraft for Windows 10. I built a gaming PC which runs Windows 11 and I want to transfer ownership of Minecraft Windows 10 to Windows 11 caf54a4d-db51-4e5d-8e9d-3fc1beda2c3c