I need to get rid of the parental control on my xbox 360

Discus and support I need to get rid of the parental control on my xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently purchased an secondhand Xbox 360 new slim. The previous owners have not taken off the parental control. I don't know the code, nor the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StatedRain13, Jan 9, 2017.

1. StatedRain13
    StatedRain13 Guest

I have recently purchased an secondhand Xbox 360 new slim. The previous owners have not taken off the parental control. I don't know the code, nor the answer to their security question to change the Family Settings.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the Family Settings?

:)

StatedRain13, Jan 9, 2017
  2. lilredpig
    lilredpig Guest
    Parental controls I didn't set up.

I recently bought an Xbox 360 from a pawn shop and later realized it had parental controls. Now I can't play or download many games. I need to somehow get rid of the controls or reset my whole Xbox or something. I just need to get rid of these controls
    because its annoying as an 18 year old to read I can't play something.

lilredpig, Jan 9, 2017
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Reset Family Settings on 360 console

Hey Fabian,

In order to get rid of the family settings on your Xbox 360, simply head over to our

Reset Parental Controls
    site.

XBF Lance J, Jan 9, 2017
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Reset Family Settings on 360 console

Hey Fabian,

In order to get rid of the family settings on your Xbox 360, simply head over to our

Reset Parental Controls
    site.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

360 Reset Code

Hey Kenzo,

Thank you for reaching out! If you wish to obtain the code, simply visit our
    360 Parental Reset site.
    You will be asked to register the console and you will be issued the button combination needed to get rid of parental settings.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I need to get rid of parental control

Unless you have access to that parent account, you won't be able to remove that link until the child account reaches the age of 18.
  7. XBF Lance J Win User

Why cant i get some help

Hey Nish Warrior,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, check out our
    Reset Parental Passcode
    article. This page will guide you through the console registration as well as provide you with the reset key needed to get rid of the passcode lock on your Xbox. Cheers :D
  8. Klokkwork Win User

getting rid of parental controls

There is only one way to disassociate a child account from a parent account. The date of birth on the child account, as entered at account creation, must reflect that you are at least 18 years old (in the US. Age of legal adulthood may vary by country).
    You cannot force it to happen early. Changing the date of birth on the account has no effect, nor does deleting the parental account. It has to be allowed to happen naturally. When that time comes, an option will appear in Account Management that will
    let you promote your account to adult status.
Thema:

1. I need to get rid of the parental control on my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - need rid parental

2. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  3. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  4. Need to get rid of code 0x80080005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to get rid of code 0x80080005: Help me out like **** is up d012057f-f51d-4e43-86c5-56aaaa67564c
  5. I need help getting rid of minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting rid of minecraft beta: I have tried everything, solution A, B, and C. I watched several videos and am still stuck on beta. I need some major help submitted by /u/thedeathdump1 [link] [comments]
  6. You need to get rid of hong kong sar on keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    You need to get rid of hong kong sar on keyboard: I need to contact a Microsoft support or anyone who reads this I found a certain symbol in this language which needs to be removed from the keyboard text and type I was playing the elder scrolls...
  7. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  8. how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!: i am playing DOA 6. and i get these crashes. claiming fault of XAudio2_7.dll. i saw ways to avoid it. but deleting. but i need audio! :c 8127a57b-05bd-4edc-8a10-64aeb342f147
  9. Need help in getting rid of a toxic alternative account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help in getting rid of a toxic alternative account: For anyone who knows how it feels that justification wasn't met properly to a hacker, cheater, or outright toxic player, please help me rid Xbox of one such player who finds harassing people on a...
  10. I need to get rid of parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to get rid of parental control: Please help. Ryley hohensinn Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Xbox id: Please email me. eda3b9c5-823c-4747-b9aa-f1dda3118660