I need to get into an old account without the original email

Discus and support I need to get into an old account without the original email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to get into an old account so I can play minecraft again but after the request to reset was sent it denied me from accessing my old account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hellbinder346, Jul 15, 2023.

1. I need to get into an old account without the original email

I need to get into an old account so I can play minecraft again but after the request to reset was sent it denied me from accessing my old account and need to know how else I can get in the original email used was deleted from Google so microsoft is the last trace of the account

:)

Hellbinder346, Jul 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best to get this sorted out.

What actually happens when you try to sign in your account using your deleted Gmail address through https://account.microsoft.com website? Does it let you in or does it accept your password?

Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

If you do not remember your account password anymore and cannot reset it as well, your only best option is to fill out the recovery form again. You can submit it twice per day. If it fails, try another information that you might think was the correct one. You can learn more about it through https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h....

Best regards,
  3. MaxZinn Win User

My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover

They must have added that email to the account and deleted my original email because whenever I attempt to sign into my old account with my original email, I get the notice that an account with that email does not exist.
  4. FangPerk Win User

Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

i can't re download the account because someone changed the email to it but the gamertag is the same, it's just my gamertag except without the zero at the end. if there is anyway to get it back please let me know. this happened a year ago and i still remember
    the original email and password used the old account.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I have an old gamertag on xbox and I'd like to get it back but idk the email or password

I have an old Xbox account and idk the email or password and I'd like to get it back
    Youd need to somehow figure out what email you used. There isnt any way to get an account back without at least knowing the email associated with the account.
  6. 94488f6f-a818-4afa-a Win User

Too many gamertags!!

I just closed that email account in Microsoft. Now, I need to see if I can open my other (original) microsoft account using my old email, right?
Thema:

1. I need to get into an old account without the original email - Similar Threads - need old account

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  4. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  5. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  6. my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...: I was trying to join a voice channel on discord not knowing it was a fake channel and they deleted my entire Microsoft account. Now I cannot log into my computer at all because they changed the...
  7. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  8. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  9. I need an old account unlinked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need an old account unlinked: I need an old account unlinked from my PSN, for Minecraft. I don’t know the login information anymore. I can provide the old Minecraft user name and psn email that linked to my PlayStation....
  10. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...