I need to get access to GDKunity and secure xbox download

Discus and support I need to get access to GDKunity and secure xbox download in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to gain access to GDK content for secure Xbox downloads and access to view GDK Unity private forums, and I was unable to find the appropriate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GetBadEary, Dec 3, 2022.

1. GetBadEary
    GetBadEary Guest

I tried to gain access to GDK content for secure Xbox downloads and access to view GDK Unity private forums, and I was unable to find the appropriate Microsoft representative, even though I was enrolled in the developer program

:)

GetBadEary, Dec 3, 2022
  2. GetBadEary Win User

Yes, thank you very much for your help! Thanks!
  3. GetBadEary Win User

4. Georges C. Win User

5. Georges C. Win User

6. xRAlNBOW CRASHx Win User

Can't access Live account on console

Re-downloading my profile worked for me, it got rid of the security prompt when i logged in, thank you. Hopefully I will not need to access my security information before the waiting period is over.
Thema:

1. I need to get access to GDKunity and secure xbox download - Similar Threads - need access GDKunity

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  5. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  6. I need help to access my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to access my games: So I have wifi which my Xbox said the connection is all good as well as the gamepass ultimate. However I’m unable to play any games as it says I need to sign in on the account that purchased it, I...
  7. I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.: I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account. Hotmail doesn't exist so I can't set it up as a new one. c23daf49-8246-46f3-82fb-b812ee21dab6
  8. EA account needs to be unlined from this email but I do not have access to it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA account needs to be unlined from this email but I do not have access to it.: How do I regain access to my accounts? ca04826a-32b7-4f11-ad6d-09990e96e129
  9. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  10. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e