I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.

Discus and support I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account. Hotmail doesn't exist so I can't set it up as a new one. c23daf49-8246-46f3-82fb-b812ee21dab6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Edward Crowther, Dec 10, 2023.

1. I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account.

I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account. Hotmail doesn't exist so I can't set it up as a new one.

:)

Edward Crowther, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Edward! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your deleted Hotmail account.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to this article from the official Microsoft website: (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...1 Go,the alias you no longer need. See More.)

"If you remove an alias that's an email address from a Microsoft domain (like @hotmail.com, @live.com, @outlook.com, or @msn.com), you're permanently deleting the alias and it can't be associated with any Microsoft account again."

In addition, independent Advisor [ M365 MVP ] Diane Poremsky: (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...account/09c43dc9-7db4-4960-8457-1d84b342a18f)

Also stated that: "As of Summer 2019, it is not possible to recover accidentally deleted aliases. The addresses can never be reused or "recycled" by anyone. If you ignore the warning when deleting the address, Microsoft support will not be able to add the address back for you."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do I change the parental email address associated with a child account?

It does you need to login into the parental windows live Id

Then remove the child account as stated at the start of the thread

If you no longer have access or deleted the account

You do have access to the parental

Windows live doesn't delete emails unless it is past a year

I know because I just restored a email from hotmail even though it was deleted and past the 72 days

You will not have the emails since deactivating but you can reactivate

You can only do this from windows live site like login.live.com or hotmail or any live site
  4. voteDC Win User

I'd like an explanation as to why users can't deactivate/delete their Xbox Live profile - I feel this is unfair.

If you want an answer from Microsoft themselves then contacting @XboxSupport on Twitter would gain a quicker response.

Deleting the Hotmail accounts connected wont erase the Xbox account and could even leave you more open to losing them. When a Hotmail account is deleted, the name becomes free for anyone to take. Given that is the case if a person did want one of your gamertags
    they would now the the legitimate owner of the attached Windows Live ID if they created a Hotmail account with that name.

I know you want an official response but providing you don't have anything personal connected to the account then you really do have nothing to worry about.
  5. KrisKarl Win User

Changing email

If you mean that you want to login to Xbox using your gmail account instead of your Hotmail account then you just won't be able to access your account anymore using your Hotmail address. It's probably going to "delete" the link between hotmail and your
    xbox login. Your hotmail account should still remain, unless you allow it to become dormant.
  6. xVolqa Win User

How do I change the parental email address associated with a child account?

hi guys i need some help with this too. my dad recently deleted his hotmail due to hackers or some other rubbish lol and i need to no how i can delete this hotmail account as i am 18 now, but i have no idea how to do it. thankyoou
Thema:

1. I need to gain access to a deleted Hotmail account. - Similar Threads - need gain access

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again to gain access to full version (I can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again to gain access to full version (I can play...: Hello, I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account like a month ago and it was fine until now. If I log in to my Microsoft account which was connected with Minecraft account after...
  10. I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ...: I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain access to the preview forum as it says Group not Found so I post my problem with the new preview update....