i need to explore missions & earn credits from xbox live awards

Discus and support i need to explore missions & earn credits from xbox live awards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I need to explore missions & earn credits 17ff5be3-302b-48eb-ad2e-f647d1452dd0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by soumya ranjanpanda_911, Nov 11, 2016.

1. i need to explore missions & earn credits from xbox live awards

I need to explore missions & earn credits

:)

soumya ranjanpanda_911, Nov 11, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    No MyVIP rebate on purchases since February

Hello Kedi,

Since your purchases in March went towards the opt-in offer "Simply Rewarding", those purchases did not award MyVIP. Similarly, your purchases in May went towards the "Retro Rewards" offer, and did not award MyVIP. From our FAQ:

What type of Rewards can I earn?

In addition to our special events and offers, there are two easy ways to earn Rewards Credits each month; by completing missions or special offers, or with a MyVIP Star Rank. To see current
    missions, visit the MyMissions page. For more details, please see the Terms and Conditions. Don't forget to check back often to see what's new, as missions are updated frequently!

To learn more about your MyVIP Star Rank, which gives you a percentage back on what you buy in the Xbox Store, visit the MyRewards page. Once you have earned at least 1 Star, you'll start earning each month
    based on your qualifying purchases from the previous month.

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for MyVIP.

XBLRewards8, Nov 11, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    August rewards points

Hello MagsfanXD,

Purchases can only be Rewarded once. You cannot get Credits for both MyVIP and an offer. From the FAQ:

What type of Rewards can I earn?

In addition to our special events and offers, there are two easy ways to earn Rewards Credits each month; by completing missions or special offers, or with a MyVIP Star Rank. To see current
    missions, visit the MyMissions page. For more details, please see the Terms and Conditions. Don't forget to check back often to see what's new, as missions are updated frequently!

To learn more about your MyVIP Star Rank, which gives you a percentage back on what you buy in the Xbox Store, visit the MyRewards page. Once you have earned at least 1 Star, you'll start earning each month
    based on your qualifying purchases from the previous month.

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for MyVIP.

Therefore, your purchases that went towards the Summer Spotlight offer did not also award MyVIP Credits.

XBLRewards8, Nov 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello StoneThread1193,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Keep in mind that since you are a zero star member, you do not yet get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: