I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

Discus and support I need to contact someone that can genuinely help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Korah Rose, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Korah Rose
    Korah Rose Guest

Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned on my console and found my Xbox account had been banned. The enforcement team gave me no details as to why I have had no prior suspensions or warnings, nothing, a clean account. I talked with my sibling and he admitted to talking to someone who had a mod or something on a game he frequently plays on my console. He identified the player as silent bird who I’ve found out isn’t banned but my account is. I have been doing everything I possibly can to speak to someone who can help me get my account fixed. I’ve spent countless hours and money on my console just to be banned out of no where I don’t deserve this and I don’t deserve to not have any way to speak with someone. Please anyone help me.

:)

Korah Rose, Oct 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: