I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

Discus and support I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GastonRodriguez6, Nov 9, 2023.

1. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

Hello.

I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake.
    I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have a lot of progress in tons of games. I can't lose my access without being able to contact a person that helps me.

Can anyone guide me though the process of contacting with a person from Xbox support please?

:)

GastonRodriguez6, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

Submitting a case review os the only way to contact them.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. GastonRodriguez6 Win User

Thanks for your response.
    How can I get a direct line with a person from that team?

I received another generic e-mail saying again "the reason" for why I was banned but it's a list of 6 items. I need to know the reason and be able to talk with a person to present any proof they need to get access to my account again.
    Losing it makes me deeply sad, this account holds years of my life and it's really depressing knowing that I'm locked out.
  5. Cmdrican86 Win User

Locked: Banned console

wow so for no reason they will ban your xbox or give you an excuse to why you have been banned when their info has no reason for why the person has been banned. not everyone violates. i had my xbox for 3yrs and never been suspended for any reason or done
    anything wrong and i get banned and from what i'm hearing here they will not even give yo a good reason other then just cause whatever.
  6. Rachelgascoigne Win User

Xbox Live Permanent Ban

My account has been banned tonight. And every time I try and contact someone, it doesn’t let me sign in. So it won’t give me a phone number or person to speak to. I’ve never been banned or suspended before. This is a joke. I need a phone number or email for customer services to clear this up
Thema:

1. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason - Similar Threads - need contact person

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  5. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  6. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  7. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  8. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  9. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  10. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6