I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

Discus and support I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Owen R124, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Owen R124
    Owen R124 Guest

My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this account, super unexpectedly my buddies dad who set up his account dies and his family disconected his phone number and they got rid of his old email which were the ones that initially created the account. My xbox is asking me to verify the account via either text code or email, which I can not do, the other option I have is to answer a few questions from when the account was set up, neither my best bud or I know any of the answers to the questions. I've been dealing with this issue for the past month and a half, attempted to contact microsoft for help numorous times with no assistance. Im losing hope and dont know what to do.

:)

Owen R124, Jan 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: