I need to change my Minecraft realm settings.

Discus and support I need to change my Minecraft realm settings. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend invited me and I’m not a child account. It won’t let me change my settings. Please help me with this. 7f1f9941-7e08-42b7-a026-f898d81f2316 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SunnyStardust, Jun 29, 2022.

1. I need to change my Minecraft realm settings.

My friend invited me and I’m not a child account. It won’t let me change my settings. Please help me with this.

:)

SunnyStardust, Jun 29, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Sunny, how are you today? hope you're well:

Is your account 18+?

If not:

Try changing it this way.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on my microsoft account

Click on "Your Information" on the top tab

go on the date of birth

Change to a date that matches age 18+.

Once this is done, log out your microsoft account from all open browser sites,

wait 20 minutes for the updates to take effect on the server, then click the link below.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Look for the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab

And change the settings "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live", "You can create and join clubs", and "You can join multiplayer games" to Allow.

Once all that is done, wait another 20 minutes to update the changed settings and that's it. :)
  3. ThiccRichie Win User

Minecraft Realms

For Realms, you need to make sure the “You can create and join Clubs” setting is also set to Allow.

If you change this setting, or if this setting is already correct, quit Minecraft, sign out of the Xbox App, re-sign in, and then launch Minecraft again.

Getting a direct link to the realm could also help!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
  5. TomWard5 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

Are they comparable for realms, Minecraft says that I need to change privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to do so, but I dumb and cat figure it out.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Cross play on a child account

Hello,

Some games require you to enable cross-play in

the game settings to be able to do this - this doesn’t

apply to Minecraft though.

You don't need to manually enable cross play for Minecraft Realms as this is already set up, just make sure your son and his friend’s account privacy settings allow them to play online. To adjust these settings, sign in to the Privacy & online safety page.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...e-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-xbox-one

Note: If your son is on a child account, an adult from the same Microsoft family will need to sign in and change these account settings.

To play Minecraft Realms, you need to allow the following settings:

“You can play with people outside of Xbox Live”

“You can create and join clubs”

“You can join multiplayer games”

When adjusting any account settings, make sure to select ‘submit’ to confirm and save these changes.

Set the above settings to allow and your son should be able to play online with friends. Although if you experience any issues with this, here is a multiplayer troubleshooting page:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...ecraft-Realms-and-Multiplayer-Troubleshooting

Minecraft Realms FAQ

In case needed, I’ll leave the instructions to join a Realm below:

To join a Realm on Minecraft, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Realms Menu from the Main Menu

of Minecraft.

2. From the list of Realms available to the player, select

the one they want to join.

3. Once selected, that particular Realm will become

available to the player.

Each Realm that a player joins first requires an invitation, indicated by the flashing mail icon.

A Realm's current status is indicated by the colored

dot next to it: green means that the Realm is open

and available to join, yellow indicates that it expires soon, and red indicates that the Realm has expired or has

been closed by the owner.

Any questions, I’m happy to help! :)
Thema:

1. I need to change my Minecraft realm settings. - Similar Threads - need change Minecraft

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  6. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  7. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  8. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  9. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  10. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...