I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

Discus and support I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nic Yates, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Nic Yates
    Nic Yates Guest

I can't factory reset due to parental controls

:)

Nic Yates, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here the steps on how you can reset the 360 parental passcode:

"1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab. - https://account.microsoft.com/devices

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code."

Also, make sure that you meet the requirements here:

"Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.

The console must be registered in your name."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  3. Beaver Bologna Win User

Parental Controls

This is how to reset your microsoft account password not how to bypass or disable the parental controls for an xbox.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Reset Family Settings on 360 console

Hey Fabian,

In order to get rid of the family settings on your Xbox 360, simply head over to our

Reset Parental Controls
    site.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

xbox 360 e parental code

6. Mistress Sara Win User

forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

Thema:

1. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360 - Similar Threads - need bypass family

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account: Recently I found my account info for my main account a couple months after I sold my old Xbox and bought a new console and was wondering if I could link my cod account to it without waiting the 12...
  10. How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to...: How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to be able to share my gamepass with my second xbox. Any help would be great!! TIA!!...