I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

Discus and support I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ana C2, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Ana C2
    Ana C2 Guest

I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to renew it on that date?

:)

Ana C2, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Ana C2 Win User

I’ve been suspended for 61 days on Thanksgiving, I have left 21 days left until January 26. That’s when I’ll be unsuspended.. but the expiration date I don’t know what that means. Does it mean that my Xbox game pass is going to end in May 26, 2024 and then I have to renew it is that that means
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Ana. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, it seems that your account was suspended from the Xbox network.
    If this expiration date you mentioned appears here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history , that date means when your suspension will end.

In case you want to check when your subscription expires, this can be done here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

Furthermore, it is critical to clarify that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

Not only that, but in these cases, it is recommended to do an appeal if the enforcement site allows you to do so.

More information about submitting a case review is available in the following article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
    Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  4. Ana C2 Win User

Thx for your help I appreciate it
  5. Smwutches Win User

Check your subscriptions at http://account.microsoft.com That would be the expiration date for your Game Pass. The expiration date on the enforcement site would be enforcement related.
  6. ModestElf Win User

I Can Help You, if you can help me.

no dutrank, trading codes is againts the forum rules, and since this tread is of no use you're spaming

-

but yeah I would suggest ebay or keep a look for the forums sometimes random people will post thoose kind of codes here on a first come first serve way
Thema:

1. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me. - Similar Threads - need ask question

2. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  3. "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox": I have been trying to launch the Xbox app on my pc but I keep getting this text box "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox" I'm an adult but I still have this issue....
  4. need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...: need to reset my password on my microsoft personal account - it is asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for my personal email account (only my work one). can anyone help please...
  5. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  6. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  7. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237
  8. So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...: I'm thinking of buying the Xbox but a lot of devices have problem with WiFi and I wanted to see of it will be the same with Xbox or the Xbox has a better WiFi adapter build in and that I don't...
  9. need to ask for refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    need to ask for refund.: there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites 9860ea62-73d8-4fb0-a9ec-1ad62944dcc5
  10. Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then?: Where and to whom do we go then? 84f7a8f1-7d5b-4d20-a3ef-105e384ddb6d