I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

Discus and support I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fabian Barron, Dec 23, 2023.

1. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I ever bought so how can I fix this

:)

Fabian Barron, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one because I don't have anything for the old email

Hi Fabian! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

I'm afraid the only way to recover a Microsoft Xbox account is through the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

Also, you will need to have access to the email address associated with your account as you will receive the recovery codes through the security information of your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately, Microsoft Xbox Support won't be able to help you switch your email address as they don't have the tools to do so. The only way to switch an email address/alias is to manually manage it via account.microsoft.com by the owner of the account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. punkandbikes Win User

got gamertag but cannot remember email to log in to Account profile

I have two xbox accounts that now have the same phone number and email, due to a primary email expiring. Can you tell me how to consolidate my accounts or add a new email to the older one?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not able to create another account with my cell phone number !!

You may receive the error "Microsoft account already exists. Enter another email or phone, or get a new Outlook email." You will see this message if the email or phone number you are trying to add is already tied to another Microsoft account. You will
    need to use an alternate phone number, an alternate email or create a new one
  5. lbryanlopez Win User

Info transfer details

i tried to change my phone number because its been a year that I've had a new one and when i tried to change it i got asked for a pin that was going to be sent to my old phone number but i got a option to send a security email to my second email but when i put my information on the email to try and change my number i was told that my information was going to be transferred and i could do anything with my account. I called support and asked for help but i was just told that my account will be locked after 30 days which I don't want. All I wanted to do was change my old phone number to my new one.
  6. Roy Holloway Win User

How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service?

Good morning Josef, thank you for responding; I have already expressed my problem. I want to delete my old email and old telephone number

so that I can log into my account. I can not find any options to change the email or the phone number which is needed for verification. I have

set up another account with my updated email and new phone number but there are still some accesses that are denied because of inability to

verify my account with the obsolete email and phone number. I would appreciate any assisstance that you might provide with this matter.
Thema:

I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

1. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one... - Similar Threads - need support email

2. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  5. We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440

in XboX Insiders
    We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440: I cannot find any information online about this in recent months/years. Only that we thought it was coming at first, but it never did. Please, Microsoft, PLEASE can we get this? submitted by...
  6. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  7. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  8. hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...: question above, we are in the same family theres just no option to find his email cf3e2127-c836-4b65-828b-5841e8322c12
  9. I need Microsoft support email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need Microsoft support email: I need the Microsoft support email because I never got an email for my refund and I need to contact support because they just scammed me d7ad7d9f-cd01-47a8-9936-3612ea3559c9
  10. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...