I need the most current OSU1 file

Discus and support I need the most current OSU1 file in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello friends, i need the offline update file, version 10.0.19041.4981, does anyone know when it will be made available? I am part of the insider, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Benevides94, Oct 16, 2020.

1. I need the most current OSU1 file

Hello friends, i need the offline update file, version 10.0.19041.4981, does anyone know when it will be made available? I am part of the insider, but my system is in error, without these files I cannot solve.

submitted by /u/Benevides94
    [link] [comments]

/u/Benevides94, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Nyiri Márk
    Nyiri Márk New Member
    Hello!
    The Xbox One X updated itself, the Insider from 19041.4333 to 4981;
    But the process failed during the Download;
    My Xbox won't start anymore;
    I can't boot anymore;
    I try the factory reset menu and also using usb; After trying to try to update the frimware offline, I downloaded the Public OSU1.zip file, but I think it is an older (09.22) public fw;
    For this reason, downgrading is not possible;
    so i always get this error: SystemErr: E101 00000504 8B050041
    Where can I download another and newer offline frimware than19041.4333;
    Example of latest fw: is (10.13 / 19041.4981)
    How can I return to living with my box again?
    Or where can i send a support ticket for insiders?
    here is some photo: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qMDy1BFhka7PXJVc9
    SystemErr: E101 00000504 8B050041 OS-Ver : 19041.4333 amd64fre.vb_release xbox_dev 2010.201007-0000

Nyiri Márk, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Just to add: MS should clearly mention what version of the system update the current OSU1 files correspond to.

OSU1 is for Xbox One-X, am I right?
  4. DenisL2 Win User

Update Xbox one s OSU1

I try maybe 10 this link since yesterday and can't download the file OSU1 i just need the part in that zip place call :
    $SystemUpdate thats Inside the OSU1 zip file
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can't update xbox one-x console

Hey Speedster

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about the OSU1 file available on the Xbox Website.

That is correct, that file on the Xbox website is frequently updated, and thus will provide you with the most recent build for your Xbox One firmware.

I hope this is of some help to you.
  6. Daniel DQ Win User

E200 error. Can't find the correct download page of offline system update file.

Yes I was following the steps, but when I came to "Step 4: Download the Offline System Update file (OSU1)" and was to download the osu1 file, I found the link(www.xbox.com/.../osu1) just
    didn't work. So where can I download the osu1 file?
  7. WeptMacaroon41 Win User

Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

I don't think that nobody download uncorrupted osu1 file recently. I downloaded more than 50 times to download osu1 file with wired, wireless from home or work, but they all corrupted. I jut wait for Xbox post new osu1 file..
Thema:

I need the most current OSU1 file

1. I need the most current OSU1 file - Similar Threads - need current OSU1

2. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  3. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  4. My account is currently permanently banned and I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is currently permanently banned and I need help: My account has been permanently suspended and my console has been banned. I was goofing around with a friend of mine nobody was being harmed but I got banned for inappropriate behavior. Not just...
  5. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30
  6. i need to change my alternative email but i dont have access to the current one

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to change my alternative email but i dont have access to the current one: i need to change my alternative email but i don't have access to the current one bc i bought minecraft but i cant play on servers 343cf9d8-cbc3-43cc-8a8c-34568c5120eb
  7. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

in XboX Insiders
    Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something: My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm buzzing had some of the same issues over the...
  8. Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...: I own game pass Ultimate and therefore have access to play games on my Xbox and my pc. but recently it seems that if I try to launch a game on my pc it says I need to renew game pass. I know I...
  9. i need to know how to change my main acct to another with out deleting the current profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to know how to change my main acct to another with out deleting the current profile: my son has been using my profile and has the profile to pretty high levels on certain games . i need to add a profile and then make it the main profile for billing and such. without loosing all...
  10. Need to be removed from family as we are unable to access the Parent Account of my current ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to be removed from family as we are unable to access the Parent Account of my current ...: Hello there. I have been having a rather frustrating encounter with the parent account and privacy feature. So as you may know, on Xbox One the privacy settings for a child account is set as a...