I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

Discus and support I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jasper van Bussel, Feb 15, 2024.

1. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about

:)

Jasper van Bussel, Feb 15, 2024
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

can someone help me it wont let me put my card on it keeps telling me that the info is invalid

Verify your info, especially the zip code where the card is registered. I know that I've mixed up that zip code with previous registered locations, such as before I moved.

Is it a debit card linked to your bank, or a gift card that works as a debit card? You may need to register it before using it.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Can my mom use her Microsoft.com account and buy me Xbox live and Microsoft points?

She'll just need to be aware of where she buys it from. Code cards are region locked and can only be used by a gamertag within the same regions (country) as where the code was purchased.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region

What gift card did you buy exactly?

And as it is said in the
    other thread of yours
    : If you bought the code from a key-selling website like G4A, CDKeys, Kinguin and the likes, you need to contact the store that sold you the code.

These websites often offer a marketplace where people can sell their codes to other people, and either because not knowing of the region restrictions, or due to malice there is a chance you can buy a non-working code, and are basically "scammed" out of your
    pocket money.

So if you could provide us with information what the gift card is for (money, Xbox Live Gold, a game), and where you bought the gift card, we might be able to help you better.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Need to Know if i can

Yes you can. Anything you purchase is tied to your account, not the console. So as long as the games are purchased on your account and you sign into the same account when you get home, the games will work from the external drive.
  6. graxix Win User

Need to Know if i can

Yes you can. Anything you purchase is tied to your account, not the console. So as long as the games are purchased on your account and you sign into the same account when you get home, the games will work from the external drive.
    Great tyvm. Dont really need another external hd so i thought it best to ask the xbox pro,s before buying Thanks again :)
Thema:

I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

1. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card - Similar Threads - need where code

2. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...
  3. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  4. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  5. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...: I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then,...
  6. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  7. i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...: i really really need help to get it because im the type that just hates spending money and it being bugged small or big does not matter still hate it 04c458e4-7b31-489b-abaf-1d54144d63d2
  8. My account need 7 digits authenticator code where as you are providing 6 or 8 digits....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account need 7 digits authenticator code where as you are providing 6 or 8 digits....: My account need 7 digits code of authenticatior where as Microsoft Authenticator app gives 6 or 8 digits only. How should I get 7 digits code of authenticatior. bc9c4cfc-6ed5-4b8f-a753-6a8ce655669f
  9. Wo muss ich den Code für Spiele eingeben?[Translation-Where do I need to enter the code for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wo muss ich den Code für Spiele eingeben?[Translation-Where do I need to enter the code for...: Hallo, ich habe mir Heute Minecraft Dungeons für die Switch gekauft. Nun möchte ich das auch online spielen, dafür bekomme ich auch einen Code. Den ich hier irgendwo eingeben soll. Also meine...
  10. Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...: I am not receiving the extras I paid for when I pre ordered Fifa 18 icon edition. Do any of you know how I could get it f7625500-3a3e-4cee-8acc-5c4ebd4f4fe3