i need the advice of a moderator or staff,please

Discus and support i need the advice of a moderator or staff,please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my profiles are supervised and monitored by a hacker who claim he have a moderator friend to back him up and on top of that,im being bullied by so much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mystik lavender, Feb 26, 2016.

1. i need the advice of a moderator or staff,please

my profiles are supervised and monitored by a hacker who claim he have a moderator friend to back him up and on top of that,im being bullied by so much people here on xbox that its impossible for me to add ANYONE without them being trrolls harrassing by
    «riddles».i dont want to show myself so persistent,but i already posted in french and an english post about it but i dint received anything truly helpful and i even received insults because some people believe me crazy because of my emotivity and story,but
    nothing was done against the one who posted the insults.i need to speak with a moderator or someone from microsoft because i cant have acces to a computer since my agressor hacked it and i need the file complain system to know whats going on so the trolls
    and the so called moderator who is probably not one face justice.i want to get back my privacy and right to play xbox without being bullied everry 2 minutes.please help me. ~a desperate customer.

:)

Mystik lavender, Feb 26, 2016
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Error 80151904 only sometimes

Hmm, my recommendation for that problem got queued for moderation. So you might need to wait until a moderator or support staff publishes that answer.

Arminator, Feb 26, 2016
  3. I would love to become a moderator

I'm pretty sure you would need to be Helping on the forums for a while and then be "Promoted" by a moderator or staff member but I'm only guessing.

Inferior-91D30E2D-4FE1-49E4-A697-3540F3DA21CB, Feb 26, 2016
  4. UniComp79 Win User

Need advice please.

price wont drop for a while.
  5. FrankCastle 52 Win User

Need advice please.

@ -ky3217-Yeah you are right about rent it but my local blockbuster and thats all that i have is all rent it out unit next mouth so thats way i asked but thanks for the feedback.
  6. Ky3217 Win User

Need advice please.

Zombies is actually a load of fun. If anything, rent it, see what you think, then decide
  7. SilentCactus1 Win User

Need advice please.

if you can wait wait, better cheaper but..2 games in one ..still a good deal brand new.
  8. TMG x Shotty420 Win User

Need moderator please!!

The enforcement team does not use the forums. For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Great.... freakin customer support told me to go to the forums cause it's a pain in the **** filling out a case review from a cell phone... Microsoft royally screwed me over and might lose a lifetime customer over this stupid crap.
Thema:

i need the advice of a moderator or staff,please

1. i need the advice of a moderator or staff,please - Similar Threads - need advice moderator

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360: Hell, so awhile ago I bought a second hand xbox 360. It's been good and I enjoy playing games on it, however, I'd like to play some online games but I'm not sure what I need to connect it to the...
  7. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50
  10. Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed: I have not used my Xbox in months but have tried doing so in the last day or two. It has been sat in my room on the floor for months (without damage). Despite multiple attempts using different...