I need support to co tact me

Discus and support I need support to co tact me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can we have co tact with support from Xbox??? I need them to sort out my account, only they can do it Can someone tell me An email or something as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dan downes, Sep 15, 2023.

1. dan downes
    dan downes Guest

Can we have co tact with support from Xbox???

I need them to sort out my account, only they can do it

Can someone tell me

An email or something as cannot chat to them and asking for a call doesn’t work

:)

dan downes, Sep 15, 2023
  2. dan downes Win User

Ok what it is

When I first got an Xbox one I had a 360 and my

Account was merged

Over

To the one

However a dummy account was created on the one first by support, this is linked

To

My email but not my account

So no subscriptions show up on it, I cannot therefor play cloud games

On any device due to this

So I need my email to

Be merge with

My proper account and not the dummy one

Does that

Make sende
  3. dan downes Win User

I’ve not got a pic and going through Xbox suooort chat keeps going to virtual

Every time I select give

Me a call or live chat keeps throwing me iut
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

the only way is via live chat through pc or request a call back. nobody here can help with account issues as nobody has access as this is a public forum only.

what issue are you having with the account.
  5. isaiahcoffalot Win User

Sorry about this Dan, if you could elaborate on the issue with your account, then possibly we could forward you to the right support/fix for your account issue - as above this is a public forum so we do not have access directly.

Please get back to us when you have more information, we also accept image attachments if you can screeshot/screen grab your issue..

Take care.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

xbox one x

Co tact support to sort that out!!
Thema:

1. I need support to co tact me - Similar Threads - need support tact

2. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  5. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  6. We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440

in XboX Insiders
    We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440: I cannot find any information online about this in recent months/years. Only that we thought it was coming at first, but it never did. Please, Microsoft, PLEASE can we get this? submitted by...
  7. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  8. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  9. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  10. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...