i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

Discus and support i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dimhrs, Mar 5, 2024.

1. dimhrs
    dimhrs Guest

I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else other than just start disc 1 and 2, I now have no access to msfs. I wish there was aguide for how to install msfs from dvd. CAN SOME ONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

:)

dimhrs, Mar 5, 2024
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Playing games

Step one purchase a console or gaming pc (if you are a minor discuss with parents)

Step two purchase games either digital or disc based

Step three follow instructions on how to install games

Step four play games

Enjoy!
  3. TanqaHD Win User

XBOX will NOT read anything

This is a regular problem the Xbox disc drive it fine it is the laser inside needs new lenses (or) needs cleaning (or) needs maintenance here is a link for a step to step guide of how you can solve the problem

support.xbox.com/.../disc-drive-solution
  4. Jack.Joe Win User

MSFS will NOT start

Hi Josef,

Thank you for your help!

No, I didn't clean install Windows.

This would be a nightmare and in the last 20 years I never had to do with this because ...

- On drive C: there's only the operating system and minor apps. This keeps image backups small.

Regularly I do the image backups of this drive and so I can restore to a functioning system with a few mouse clicks and in about 10 minutes.

- On drive D: are all the simulators as FSX, P3D, XPL and lately MSFS

Regularly I do synchronize all files and folders to an external drive. Synchronizing regularly done only takes minutes.

So normally resetting the OS and a simulator to a healthy state is a matter of minutes. But this time it didn't help.

I assume because of the connection of MSFS with the gaming services and the Microsoft store ... Which I didn't need and certainly not want!

I followed your steps A, B, C but nothing did help.

Step D ... I created a new local administrator but how do I start MSFS from there?

Regards
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Disk Drive Problems

Hi there! The steps that Mizklon posted are good, but there's a few more things we can try before we need to send the system in to repairs. Here's the full guide for it: Xbox
    360 Can’t Read Disc
    , if it does end up needing repairs, though, there are also instructions for how to do that at the end of the guide. Hope that helps!
  6. Rostom L Win User

Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

Hi Joe!

The old reputation system seems no longer available on the enforcement website. What’s available is your whole account reputation itself from the Xbox Live where you could see your active suspension and other details via https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/reputation.

Best regards,
Thema:

1. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive - Similar Threads - need step step

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  5. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  6. need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.: need some help. Havent gotten much help from xbox support. So hoping someone here is just magically a worker for Microsoft I am in the military and haven't played on my xbox account in forever. I...
  7. Need help.. Xbox one X crash att stop step 2 verification 52%

in XboX Insiders
    Need help.. Xbox one X crash att stop step 2 verification 52%: [IMG] submitted by /u/fctextura1 [link] [comments]
  8. I need help recovering an account which has 2 step verification enabled and locked out of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering an account which has 2 step verification enabled and locked out of...: Hi there, I am desperate to recover my gamertag as my account has purchased games on it that I haven't even had chance to play yet. I would be extremely upset and I am sure you would be also if...
  9. need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step

in XboX Insiders
    need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step: where and what do i do? i am in the xbox insider program submitted by /u/Maximum_Caramel_3567 [link] [comments]
  10. Forza Horizon 3: What you need to know to get a step up on the competition FAQ.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: What you need to know to get a step up on the competition FAQ.: Hey everyone! We are extremely excited for the launch of Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One & Windows 10, and with Xbox Play Anywhere and Cross Play between Xbox One and Windows 10. Did we mention that...