I need someone to help me out. I need to get back the normal Minecraft.

Discus and support I need someone to help me out. I need to get back the normal Minecraft. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to quit Minecraft beta and play the normal version again. I unrolled from the program and reinstalled Minecraft many times but its still in beta... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cat_eater-cat_beater, Oct 2, 2020.

1. I need someone to help me out. I need to get back the normal Minecraft.

I want to quit Minecraft beta and play the normal version again. I unrolled from the program and reinstalled Minecraft many times but its still in beta form

submitted by /u/cat_eater-cat_beater
    [link] [comments]

/u/cat_eater-cat_beater, Oct 2, 2020
  2. PunchTech Win User

i Need Help someone is harassing me

You'll need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. Beware that using Live for commercial purposes can get you banned.

It says removing is disable for this post I did not know that I can't do that, Xbox support suggested to post here
  3. Smwutches Win User

i Need Help someone is harassing me

You'll need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. Beware that using Live for commercial purposes can get you banned.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need minecraft back

Hey mate, have you tried re-downloading it from your download history following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history

-

Also make sure that it is indeed the account your originally downloaded it on.
  5. Dat Diamond Fan Win User

halloween

I need someone to invite me to there world so i could get the Halloween texture pack or i need 4J Studios to bring it back out because i cant buy or download it any were and lots of people wants it back out i wish someone told me how to get the halloween
    texture pack.
  6. SammyVS Win User

I need help to get a account back

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Accounts are individual, you cannot use someone else's account even if the account is a member of your family. And even if it was your account, you will need the account email to fill out the recovery form and details that prove that the account you are trying to recover is really yours.

More information about the recovery form can be found at this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

I need someone to help me out. I need to get back the normal Minecraft.

1. I need someone to help me out. I need to get back the normal Minecraft. - Similar Threads - need someone help

2. Need someone to help me with enrolment

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me with enrolment: I just purchased a series s from a third party, and it is stuck in preview mode. I want to leave, but it is connected to a different account, and I don’t have access to that account. I tried...
  3. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  4. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  5. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  6. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  7. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  8. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  9. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  10. Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!: Someone has created an xbox account on my email account & i think it was from when i was hacked 3 years ago and i cannot get rid of it. I have changed my passwords, security ect. All i want to...