I NEED SOMEONE TO CALL MY PHONE TO TALK ABOUT BILLING [mod removed]. THANK YOU.

Discus and support I NEED SOMEONE TO CALL MY PHONE TO TALK ABOUT BILLING [mod removed]. THANK YOU. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; BILLING. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME AT [mod removed] 3b1bea80-008d-4ab3-bf82-d41461ef23d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leeby135, Aug 24, 2021.

1. leeby135
    leeby135 Guest

BILLING. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME AT [mod removed]

:)

leeby135, Aug 24, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @leeby135! I hope that you are doing well today!

Our live agents won't be able to contact you as they do not use the forums. You will need to request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this helps you out!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Leeby welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, this is the community forum, we are members of the Xbox community, but we can try to help you! What issue are you experiencing?
  4. marymodesitt Win User

Game pass

I need to talk to someone please call me on my phone number [mod removed]
  5. jerrychiles Win User

Mi perfil de xbox se desconecta de Xbox live

I am trying to play a game with my brother and I can't. So I'm trying to get someone to help me so I can, but I need to talk to a real person. Can someone call me at [mod removed - personal info] on this coming Monday please.

Thank you
  6. Jerry Ainsworth Win User

what happens when you 'chat with xbox support'

Please call, my phone # is [mod removed] Thank you.
Thema:

1. I NEED SOMEONE TO CALL MY PHONE TO TALK ABOUT BILLING [mod removed]. THANK YOU. - Similar Threads - NEED SOMEONE CALL

2. grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad

in XboX Insiders
    grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad: looking for girls to play gta with submitted by /u/binkybites [link] [comments]
  3. Need someone to help me with enrolment

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me with enrolment: I just purchased a series s from a third party, and it is stuck in preview mode. I want to leave, but it is connected to a different account, and I don’t have access to that account. I tried...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  6. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  7. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  10. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...