I need some fun constructive buddies to play minecraft with.

Discus and support I need some fun constructive buddies to play minecraft with. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for some people that are fun and like to build things. I like to play survival usually on peaceful and just build stuff but I'll do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AugmentedKarma, Jul 4, 2014.

1. I need some fun constructive buddies to play minecraft with.

I'm looking for some people that are fun and like to build things. I like to play survival usually on peaceful and just build stuff but I'll do creative building or hard survival too. Send me a message or something if you wanna play.

:)

AugmentedKarma, Jul 4, 2014
  2. Other minecraft friends

Need some buddies to play minecraft with

add me

KillaChico8o5, Jul 4, 2014
  3. XZzPlutozZX
    XZzPlutozZX Guest
    I need some Minecraft buddies!!

Yoo was up folks, names Sean but you can call me Pluto. My gt is AAO Pluto SW and I need some friends to play some minecraft with. I've only got one really that plays so I need more!! You won't find a funnier guy than me! Soon to be college graduate and
    an avid sports fan. Hit me up, I'm on now!

XZzPlutozZX, Jul 4, 2014
  4. I need some fun constructive buddies to play minecraft with.

New to minecraft but I have a mic and looking for people to play with. Add me I need some fun constructive buddies to play minecraft with. :)

CaringIsCreepyx, Jul 4, 2014
  5. CaringIsCreepyx Win User

New to minecraft but I have a mic and looking for people to play with. Add me :)
  6. KillaChico8o5 Win User

Other minecraft friends

Need some buddies to play minecraft with

add me
  7. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Need some minecraft buddies

You may want to try responding to some of these other threads that also ask for people to play online with .
  8. ufoldlol Win User

360 mature mc players 25+

Hi, feel free to add me. I'm a mature minecrafter (42) from the UK who has just joined xbox live

and would like some buddies to get started. I'm really looking to play UHC (PVP)style Minecraft as it looks like fun.

Thanks!
  9. Vx A BaD KiD xV Win User

In need of some buddies.

You can shoot me a FR if you want... I stop messing around in clans back in halo2 because of all the drama that comes from being in a clan
Thema:

1. I need some fun constructive buddies to play minecraft with. - Similar Threads - need fun constructive

2. I am Student And i need to have fun

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Student And i need to have fun: I want an xbox one s because my financial situation is bad and ı am student i need to have fun Please ! : ı 242c4d62-6c4b-49ec-98fe-a07fbf4e1ed9
  3. In need of a solid heist team and fun players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In need of a solid heist team and fun players: Hey everyone, I'm just looking for a handful of players to run heists and VIP work with. If you are new to GTA 5 or are simply not that great please do not add or message me. I need strong mature...
  4. Need Fun Competent Players For CoOp Legendary, Skulls & Intel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Fun Competent Players For CoOp Legendary, Skulls & Intel: At first i was gonna say 21+ but I don't really care about age anymore. Just as long as your not an annoying lil *** head and can have fun, laugh enjoy halo and play the game without getting all...
  5. Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with: I want people to do random stuff with me and I'm a little kid.... 11... So yea add me and message and also I will be trying to do a survival island so hit me up if you want to join...
  6. Need good people 16+ take games seriously but have fun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need good people 16+ take games seriously but have fun: I play alot of games like destiny, mw2, halo wars black ops 1 and 2. I play online mw2 and crucible on destiny and that im lvl 34. Just the lack of people i play with lets me down. Im 16 in need...
  7. Need someone fun to chat with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need someone fun to chat with!: Hey everyone, Currently playing Halo: MCC and was looking for someone cool (female, no offense fellas) to chat with and play! Add me GT: EricVeeee Ps. Xbox One 6c672d7d-cb76-4a04-87e5-b1ade65f8746
  8. A new Minecraft game on my Xbox One. Need some Stampylongnose type players who have fun...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A new Minecraft game on my Xbox One. Need some Stampylongnose type players who have fun...: Level 1 Posted 5 Sep 2014 10:18 PM Yes. I am looking for other players to play after school. I have over 1000 hours of watching Stampylongnose. I only like this king of friend....
  9. Need a fun and friendly clan? i've got you covered :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a fun and friendly clan? i've got you covered :): Hello everyone, i'm here to tell you about a awesome clan, RoG, AKA Revolution Of Gaming, we're a group of gamers who just love to have fun, from GTA V to CoD Ghosts, even to CoD 4, we're playing...
  10. Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D: As simple as the title suggests, have been recording a lot of gameplay lately (Red Dead obviously being one of them) and would love to get some more players involved in the stupidity and...