I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please

Discus and support I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please 36e83070-632c-4a94-888b-ab4bb518dea6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by madamada(2), Sep 7, 2023.

1. madamada(2)
    madamada(2) Guest

:)

madamada(2), Sep 7, 2023
  2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Make sure you have reset the console to the factory after purchasing and then register the same. Also, ask the person that was he removed/deregistered the console from his/her Microsoft/Xbox account after the sale to you.

Please click the below link and recheck the same:

How to reset or reformat your Xbox 360 to factory default settings
    https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help/xbox-360/console/how-to-reset-or-reformat-console

How to reset the pass code for parental controls on the Xbox 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  3. madamada(2) Win User

HL Shubham . thanks for replying my problem I did register my device but I didn't get the drop down menue to change or remove the passcode!!!.I don't know why?
  4. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I am happy to help you today.

To reset the passcode for parental controls on an Xbox 360, please follow the below steps:

Sign in to your Microsoft account>> Go to the Devices tab>> and then Locate your registered Xbox 360 console>> Select Show Details.>> Select Manage>> Select Reset passcode and follow the instructions to reset your passcode.

Furthermore, If the previous owner had a passcode enabled and didn't remove it before selling it, or you don't remember the answer to your security question then you will need to contact Xbox Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us to get a master reset passcode.

Next: If you want to reset your Xbox 360 to factory settings then please follow the below steps:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select Profile & System> Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console and then select Reset and remove everything.

I hope this will help.
  5. YLUMNO3 Win User

Reset a second hand xbox 360

It's just the box and whatever is internal, no flash drives attached.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Reset a second hand xbox 360

Hey there YLUMNO3,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your parental passcode reset. I can totally understand how this could be disheartening. I suggest getting in contact with
    customer support at your earliest convenience, to see if they can help you out.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please - Similar Threads - need reset code

2. Xbox Series X keeps needing to be reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps needing to be reset: My Xbox Series X had suddenly started telling me that it doesn’t have enough space to sync my game data; the only way I’ve found to fix the issue is to reset the console (keeping my games and...
  3. Reset needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset needed: Hello, I had to reset my console 3 times this month because my installed games were not recogniced, my discs were not recognized and 0x87e30064 appears. Or even "You need to buy this game to play...
  4. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  5. I need to reset paranteral code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to reset paranteral code?: I need help to reset parental code on Xbox 360 5343250f-b3cf-40dd-9664-c0ae7542786c
  6. need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...: need to reset my password on my microsoft personal account - it is asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for my personal email account (only my work one). can anyone help please...
  7. FAMILY PASS CODE AND PASSWORD RESET (NEED HELP !)

in XBoX on Consoles
    FAMILY PASS CODE AND PASSWORD RESET (NEED HELP !): PLZ HELP ME RESET MY XBOX PASS CODE AND PASSWORD THANKS ! de7e3528-7576-4394-a645-7fcd9ca55c09
  8. Family _ need the pass code to reset my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family _ need the pass code to reset my system: bought a Xbox from some guy about 4years ago and I don't hav an answer to his reset question , so how do I go about solving this because I need to connect on line but I can't the entire system is...
  9. I need to reset my family account pass code but, I forgot it and the security question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my family account pass code but, I forgot it and the security question.: I haven't played my xBox in a while due to college. I would like to start playing it again. Unfortunately, I don't know my family settings pass code or security question. I tried to chat with...
  10. I need the code to reset the block family for Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need the code to reset the block family for Xbox 360 Slim: I need the code to reset the block family for Xbox 360 Slim 5ee71da7-cf6d-4e44-829c-f995eeb25228