I need my account unsuspended

Discus and support I need my account unsuspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account (i didn't notice this until a week or so later) and since then my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SmarmySchmuck, Dec 26, 2023.

1. I need my account unsuspended

On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account (i didn't notice this until a week or so later) and since then my microsoft rewards account was suspended. I have sent over a dozen support requests and each one has gone unanswered. I do not use a vpn, do not use a bot to farm points and i do not use multiple accounts to cheat the system

As a result of my support requests being ignored i have been cheated out of 156 (bare minimum) ms points for the last 25 days amounting to a loss 3900 points. That does not factor in the daily quizes / polls etc, and on top of those my loyalty bonus which awards 2000 points every few weeks for continued use (i don't recall the exact time necessary) has most likely been lost because of the inaction

I hope writing this in the community will provide some help since the support request tickets have been completely unhelpful

:)

SmarmySchmuck, Dec 26, 2023
  2. SmarmySchmuck Win User

Logged into microsoft account webpage under security link looked at recent activity and identified account logins listed on 12/1 at 7:55 pm a successful login from ireland ip address 52.236.20.2 the same day my account was suspended. Somebody either used a vpn or based in ireland successfully hacked my account
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards.

My apologies but the only department that handles and can investigate your account is Microsoft Rewards Support.

Since you have already submitted requests to Microsoft Rewards, I highly recommend you patiently wait for their response as it may take a while at least weeks or a month due to the high volume of support requests they receive daily as well as the on-going holidays. I would also suggest not submitting multiple requests.

If you haven't received a response for more than a month, you will need to contact Microsoft Rewards again for a follow-up on your case:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response.

I'm afraid I really can't say for certain since it is up to the Microsoft Rewards decision depending on your suspension case. If you were suspended due to a glitch in the system, that might be possible however if they were able to prove that your account was suspended due to a violation of the Terms of Service, the reimbursement of points and reinstatement of the streak may no longer be possible.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. [EX] Win User

On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account [...]
    How do you know that ?
  6. SmarmySchmuck Win User

Thank you for replying Darhyl. If this is going to persist will i be either reimbursed with the points i would have earned or have my streak reinstated?

Because if microsoft is going to suspend a ton of accounts, delay action for weeks or months and not offer repayment than i will not be renewing my gamepass subscription and i would hope others would do the same
Thema:

1. I need my account unsuspended - Similar Threads - need account unsuspended

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. I need help with an accountant enquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an accountant enquiry: My account has been used fraudulently be7b8976-912a-4438-ad27-6ac4c8545b59
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  6. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  7. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  8. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  9. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  10. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...