I need more memory

Discus and support I need more memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need more memory is there any good Xbox one compatible hard drive? 014c67a1-4e25-40e3-a95f-67c6b278ebe6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DutCrack, Mar 18, 2014.

1. DutCrack
    DutCrack Guest

I need more memory

I need more memory is there any good Xbox one compatible hard drive?

:)

DutCrack, Mar 18, 2014
  2. need more memory

is the title says all then ok try removing some stuff that's not in use or upgrade your hard drive to 250 gigs at a retailer

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Need More Memory

Impressive its last this long... Iv moved from each console version from arcade to elite to slim to LE Slim, from 20- 60- 120-250-320 drives due to failure or warranty expiration etc

-

Dam, an Arcade still running....MS should reward you with a new larger HDD!!

Cokney Charmer, Mar 18, 2014
  4. I need more memory

External support coming this summer most likely. Best thing to do is shuffle between what you play more.

Fatalshock8912, Mar 18, 2014
  5. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    [quote user="x33OHx"]I need more memory[/quote]You need more storage. Memory on the Xbox One is fixed at 8GB.

IceStorm III, Oct 31, 2018
  6. IceStorm III Win User

I need more memory

[quote user="x33OHx"]I need more memory[/quote]You need more storage. Memory on the Xbox One is fixed at 8GB.
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

I need more memory

External support coming this summer most likely. Best thing to do is shuffle between what you play more.
  8. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

need more memory

is the title says all then ok try removing some stuff that's not in use or upgrade your hard drive to 250 gigs at a retailer
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Need More Memory

Impressive its last this long... Iv moved from each console version from arcade to elite to slim to LE Slim, from 20- 60- 120-250-320 drives due to failure or warranty expiration etc

-

Dam, an Arcade still running....MS should reward you with a new larger HDD!!
  10. toonarmy206 Win User

Need More Memory

Lol thanks mate, It's actually an arcade I'm using too :)
Thema:

I need more memory

1. I need more memory - Similar Threads - need more memory

2. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  3. Need one more game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Need one more game share: I just wanted too kn if I can get another game share my lil brother was giving my account out too there friend I have another Xbox in my live room & im trying too game share it just need one game...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?: Hello everyone! I was a lucky owner of The long dark and its expansion (tales from the far lands) on xbox series. The game supports Xbox Play Anywhere feature so I wanted to install it on my PC...
  6. xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc

in XboX Insiders
    xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc: i live in egypt and gaming is very expensive here but gamepass made it more affordable and was the best thing to happen to me and my friends some of "like me got an xbox" and some stayed with...
  7. We need more space for cloud gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need more space for cloud gaming.: Can we please just add more space for people on xbox gaming, and I understand its in beta, but atleast try to do so. ef5ffd68-72a0-4c26-a574-16c54cb9597c
  8. I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App: When checking the box "offline permissions enabled" in the Xbox app for Windows, it immediately removes one of your chances to do so for the next 365 days. Since I've installed Windows 11 on my...
  9. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  10. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba